ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
where are these stones black aurnite and peat block
- Black Augurites is a rare drop of Graveler. It can also be found with Ursaring.
- There's a series of missions ask you to find people with Ursaring. After the last one, a Peat Block will be gifted as a reward.

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can sinnoh starters be in an increased spawn event? i need turtwig, being resetting the swamp map in his habit 50 times... very tedious, not finding him for so long, i need the second one for the photo guy request n62...

Zm1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally have the Spiritomb looks like they hid one wisp inside the temple out of all the maps it's the only one that actually has one inside of a building.

I'm currently 222 seen 222 caught.

Missing cherubi I've hit every single tree and can't ever get one to spawn

Bonsly not sure where he spawns I assume it's the same place the sudowoodo spawn but have yet to see one.

What ever number 133-135 are.

Vulpix not sure what side quest starts that one.

Magby still trying to get it to spawn at the volcano

Magnimite no clue where this is

What ever 199.

208-211

And rilou

I'm assuming one of these numbers is Porygon because I see evolution items for him but I have no clue how to obtain that either.

I've completed the spiritomb event I'm not sure how to trigger the manaphey even I went to the cove like other have said with the designated Pokemon and nothing happens. Tried it during morning, Day, evening, night, with and without rain

faris_animusphere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally have the Spiritomb looks like they hid one wisp inside the temple out of all the maps it's the only one that actually has one inside of a building.

I'm currently 222 seen 222 caught.

Missing cherubi I've hit every single tree and can't ever get one to spawn

Bonsly not sure where he spawns I assume it's the same place the sudowoodo spawn but have yet to see one.

What ever number 133-135 are.

Vulpix not sure what side quest starts that one.

Magby still trying to get it to spawn at the volcano

Magnimite no clue where this is

What ever 199.

208-211

And rilou

I'm assuming one of these numbers is Porygon because I see evolution items for him but I have no clue how to obtain that either.

I've completed the spiritomb event I'm not sure how to trigger the manaphey even I went to the cove like other have said with the designated Pokemon and nothing happens. Tried it during morning, Day, evening, night, with and without rain
133 -135 are the porygon line, its in a distortion zone

Peepa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a rough time triggering the Giratina event. Been all over the Coastlands. Looked all throughout the thread; anyone got any idea?

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a rough time triggering the Giratina event. Been all over the Coastlands. Looked all throughout the thread; anyone got any idea?
You have the weirdest timing. I was about to comment and ask. Thanks for the replier! Gonna go after Giratina now!

Reactions: Peepa

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
pass between the pinsir looking things then enter the cave
Near the lower right corner there is a stone henge that looks like ( ) you need to pass in between that , in the afternoon with only those 3 in your party. If done correctly it will trigger a cry of Manaphy and then only will he spawn in the little cave underneath the cape where the grave is.

Reactions: Solipund

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c