ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you try going into the water and using the code?
Ive never tried activating the codes while in the water. But I've tried activating the code in jubilife, then spawning into the level, travelling to the water. On the way there I just see those egg Shiny lucarios, and it sounds like those same lucarios are spawning under the water, I hear them, but don't see them.

I can try starting in the water and then activating the code to see if it makes a difference.

Xeno11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is your rank star level? I think it doesn't work 100% on alpha outside of battle when rank level is low
I was told that it is based off of your starter's level. I used the candy to max level my starter only, then I had no issues with any not getting caught first throw. I did have better success catching them out of battle though, since they sometimes run away before you can throw the ball.

AMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys how does the pokedex encounter work cause I tried it different ways and doesn’t work for me idk how to use. I activate cheat and then I go to pokedex and press L and then I go to see if encounter and it doesn’t show? I know I am doing it wrong. Anyone help? Please

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys how does the pokedex encounter work cause I tried it different ways and doesn’t work for me idk how to use. I activate cheat and then I go to pokedex and press L and then I go to see if encounter and it doesn’t show? I know I am doing it wrong. Anyone help? Please
also enable the Always Enounter On cheat

Reactions: OblivionReign

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Always encounter on, only lucario all over the map
Step 1
- Activate Always encounter code

Step 2
- Turn on Pokedex Encounter code

Step 3
- go through your pokedex and find a pokemon you want to spawn while looking at it press L button

step 4 Optional
- If you need a hisuian for then turn on the always encounter hisuian form code too before pressing L on the pokemon entry. use the off code when you dont want hisuian mons anymore

Step 5 Optional
- If you want to change the gender of all the spawning pokemon then after turning on the code in step 1 you can enable the different gender codes.

Step 6 Optional
- If you want to use a level modifier code (When i finish making it) use that as well as others once you have activated the code in step 1.

To disable everything. Turn off the pokedex encounter code then use the Always encounter Off code.

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is the alpha form part of the form id index in 2B52F5C? i was trying to find both that as well the level modifier

Yes, also the functions below that as well control the Boss flags and encounters.

I wrote a script to enable each flag one by one and kept jumping around map to respawn to see what did what lol.

Made it shiny, alpha, boss, you can’t capture and force to kill it, then after you kill it… it doesn’t die and fucks you up, and enables you to throw the bundle at it to calm it down hahaha.

Games so funny.

Reactions: WicCaesar

Xeno11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the master code need to use the {master code} is has in the code, or is it supposed to be [master code]? Just wondering, because as is, it shows up as default, or I at least think that is it, but when I change it like the second one, it shows as master code, but my cheats do not work at all any more. I am using Ryujinx 1.1.15, and Pokémon Legends Arceus v1.0.1. For some reason, when I updated, and changed out all of the old cheats for the new, none are working.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Does the master code need to use the {master code} is has in the code, or is it supposed to be [master code]? Just wondering, because as is, it shows up as default, or I at least think that is it, but when I change it like the second one, it shows as master code, but my cheats do not work at all any more. I am using Ryujinx 1.1.15, and Pokémon Legends Arceus v1.0.1. For some reason, when I updated, and changed out all of the old cheats for the new, none are working.
remove it then lol its only used for the invincible and insta kill codes

Reactions: Xeno11

gukingofheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New request then. Can always catch outside of battle (even if they're attacking) at any star rank.
Oh, and pokemon listen to you at any star rank.

BTW these are just ideas I'm throwing out..not sure how hard/easy it is to search values for the switch.

Richtor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know what I am doing wrong, when I turn on the Reserch tasks- all and then talk to the professor to complete the pokedex my game freezes, can anyone help please?

tl_spruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, the "encounter hisuian form yellow" doesn't work. It does work... Initially. But as soon as you load a save, it's transformed back to the original form 😭😭😭. I was excited to have a humongous avalugg in my party but it just doesn't stick 😢

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox