Hacking Pokemon HS/SS card compatibility thread

anime4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1.25 is Only for the R4i

1.24 beta works with original R4 (tried it with my M3 Simply)

As for the freezing issues, ill tell you guys a bit later.

VinceIP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 1.18 is absolutely confirmed to not work. This should be stickied somewhere. Most of the Internets seem to believe that a patch or cheat will never come out that could get rid of the freezes... which really sucks. But at least HG/SS is actually something worth buying.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have the M3 Real latest firmware and its been working the whole time and I never got a frozen part yet. A lot of people have complained that they froze at the beginning of the game and I didn't.

OGTiago

Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
VinceIP said:
R4 1.18 is absolutely confirmed to not work. This should be stickied somewhere. Most of the Internets seem to believe that a patch or cheat will never come out that could get rid of the freezes... which really sucks. But at least HG/SS is actually something worth buying.
It will work, might just be a firmware upgrade which is needed as it works on a lot of other flashcarts. That's how many games have been "fixed" in the past.

I think that Nintendo possibly ran across this freezing AP as randomly as we're looking for a way to patch. HG/SS is worth buying, but why do that when you can get one of the working flashcarts for the same price/cheaper
tongue.gif

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the Cyclo DS on 1.57 and i thought it was fine but it froze about an hour and 20 min into the game for the first time right when i entered the unknown ruins. Coincidence or what ?

Shadz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My friend who is using the r4li firmware is just past the 3rd gym, has had no issues whatsoever yet. I on the other hand reverted back to YSmenu (for yugioh) and it crashed....if somebody can tell me how to run 2 firmwares (load one and then load the other whenever the hell i feel like it) tell me how (PM or here) or see Dual Firmware -- 1 Card HELP

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
houseonfire said:
I have the Supercard Onei EOS. I have freezes. Is there an action replay fix for this?
Sorry, this just made me stare for a minute. Somehow you must have missed the 9000+ posts about the anti-piracy (yes the freezing) that haven't found a way to get past it yet. So to quickly and nicely answer your question,
"no, there is no action replay fix for this".

-edit-
As an alternative, you can try running in clean mode or whatever and see if that works (someone said it does).

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Working on Supercard DSone with EOS. No freezes or black screens, playing for 2 hours at most though.

I had frequent freezes before upgrading to the Evolution OS

TheRealFatShady

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to confirm that M3DS Real is NOT working.

Try going to pokecenter basement and connect to Wifi....instant freeze/blue screen error message. Also cannot get past 'Goldenrod' city.

Firmware is what was newest when Bowser Inside Story came out, the firmware required to play that.

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
houseonfire said:
I have the Supercard Onei EOS. I have freezes. Is there an action replay fix for this?
Sorry, this just made me stare for a minute. Somehow you must have missed the 9000+ posts about the anti-piracy (yes the freezing) that haven't found a way to get past it yet. So to quickly and nicely answer your question,

-edit-
As an alternative, you can try running in clean mode or whatever and see if that works (someone said it does).

I understand that there are other posts. But I was under the impression that this thread was to figure out what Flash carts worked and which didn't. So I posted saying that my Supercard freezes up, even though the beginning of the thread says that the Supercard works 100%.
I'm sorry if you didn't read the beginning of this thread stating what the thread was for.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
houseonfire said:
jurassicplayer said:
houseonfire said:

-edit-

I understand that there are other posts. But I was under the impression that this thread was to figure out what Flash carts worked and which didn't. So I posted saying that my Supercard freezes up, even though the beginning of the thread says that the Supercard works 100%.
I'm sorry if you didn't read the beginning of this thread stating what the thread was for.
No, it doesn't play 100%. It won't load in clean mode either. It still freezes.

gurrry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
1.24 beta works with original R4 (tried it with my M3 Simply)

So wait, are you saying that 1.24 version of YSMenu on M3 Simply will fix the "events" freezing error? Or what was it that you tried on your M3 Simply that worked?

Marinus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i am playing Pokemon HeartGold on my R4 on the nintendo DSlite and having the wellknown problems of the black screen
smile.gif

Is there any news on a patch for it to fix the problem??
Other questio is that HG might work on the R4 with firmware 1.31 but i cant seem to find it anywere,doen one of you guys know something about it???

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Marinus said:
Hi i am playing Pokemon HeartGold on my R4 on the nintendo DSlite and having the wellknown problems of the black screen
smile.gif

Is there any news on a patch for it to fix the problem??
Other questio is that HG might work on the R4 with firmware 1.31 but i cant seem to find it anywere,doen one of you guys know something about it???

Get rid of the R-crap and buy a real flashcart like an AK2i or an M3i Zero (which is about to get a firmware update to fix Pokémon HG/SS).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==