Gaming Pokemon HGSS Screenshots

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Revolutionize said:
Tyraniking said:
But where the game is for download in GBAtemp ?

Shut the hell up, you noob. I hate it when jerks come to GBAtemp and start asking for roms.

Granted it does get annoying, I don't think there was any need for the outburst, though this does happen often so I can see your frustration but come on know, he didn't know.

:V

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Silent Storm said:
Revolutionize said:
Tyraniking said:

Shut the hell up, you noob. I hate it when jerks come to GBAtemp and start asking for roms.

Granted it does get annoying, I don't think there was any need for the outburst, though this does happen often so I can see your frustration but come on know, he didn't know.

Well, he should have known, considering it's in bold when you sign up "Do not ask for warez/ROMs/ISOs on this forum" and "We do not host warez/ROMs/ISOs on this forum".

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asdf said:
Silent Storm said:
Revolutionize said:
Tyraniking said:

Well, he should have known, considering it's in bold when you sign up "Do not ask for warez/ROMs/ISOs on this forum" and "We do not host warez/ROMs/ISOs on this forum".
Do you honestly thing everyone reads what's on the registration page?

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
asdf said:
Silent Storm said:
Revolutionize said:
Tyraniking said:

No, but when you have to type "There are no ROMs on GBAtemp." to register, I think you'd kinda realize that this website doesn't have ROMs.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Rock Raiyu said:
asdf said:
Silent Storm said:
Revolutionize said:
Tyraniking said:

Don't you have to type "GBAtemp does not have ROMs" into a box or something? edit: lol ninja'd Goddamn. Totally agree with Revolutionize too, it's people like Tyraniking that cause GBAtemp to slowdown to abysmal speeds.

D

Deleted_171835

Rock Raiyu said:
asdf said:
Silent Storm said:
Revolutionize said:
Tyraniking said:

Well why don't they read. He's going to come to GBAtemp for awhile and then ditch when the game is available for download. That's what I hate about "nubs". W

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did someone come by those pictures? It REALLY fells like someone got this game. Not to say anything about downloading it and junk.

D

Deleted_171835

Hypershad12 said:
How did someone come by those pictures? It REALLY fells like someone got this game. Not to say anything about downloading it and junk.

Somebody does got the game. Pics are from a Japanese forum. They got it (bought) early and took pics. Apparently fell asleep as it is night in Japan.

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tyraniking said:
I'm sorry, i'm sorry. All people vs. me, so, please ban me. You are not very nice too. Ban me please. And i'm going to get the rom before you, in another site, so, goodbye.
Is this your confession of downloading games illegally?
See you in court.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Tyraniking said:
I'm sorry, i'm sorry. All people vs. me, so, please ban me. You are not very nice too. Ban me please. And i'm going to get the rom before you, in another site, so, goodbye.
Bye...

While you're at it, find some common sense... You were told that this site don't do ROMs and you insisted on asking.

D

Deleted_171835

Wuschmaster said:
Tyraniking said:
See you in court.

May you get a "hentai" rom and brick your DS because of your ignorance.

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
Hypershad12 said:

Somebody does got the game. Pics are from a Japanese forum. They got it (bought) early and took pics. Apparently fell asleep as it is night in Japan.
Thanks for telling me that.
yaynds.gif
One more reason for me to finish my Japanese learning course.

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Tyraniking: You're not cool. No one said they were waiting for the Rom besides you. lol

@Law: You sir/madam are made of win for even bringing it up. lol

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Tyraniking said:
Ignorance ? At least i'm not a saint, who's waiting for the rom's 6 months. And i am the noob ?!!!

http://translationparty.com/#4040127

Even with translation party, I can't make heads nor tails out of that.
unsure.gif
I think he's saying that at least he didn't wait 6 months for the ROM, but then he's calling us saints. Huh.

Tyraniking

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Wuschmaster said:
Tyraniking said:
See you in court.

In Portugal you're not jailled because of ilegal downloads...

And why don't you ban me now ? Mods ban me.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tyraniking said:
Wuschmaster said:
Tyraniking said:
See you in court.

In Portugal you're not jailled because of ilegal downloads...
Kinda contradicting yourself there. If it's illegal, why wouldn't you be jailed for it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?