ROM Hack Pokémon HGSS Patch (Fixes Saving & Crash Problem!)

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kamui said:
Zerrix said:
I added a new way of fixing this, but this provides that you will have to patch the games with a translation patch!
You do know that Raqib pre-patched it with Rudolph's anti-freeze patch?

The anti-freeze patch by rudolph was initially uploaded HERE

Several other users used Rudolphs Patch and it did NOT worked for them, especially for M3 Users.

wind_waker

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have an m3i zero too and it always crashed after going through a door/saving/opening the pokemon menu/opening the pokegear etc. for the third time. now i've beaten the fourth gym leader an it already shows a black screen after choosing "continue game"
frown.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Gazooki said:
Does anyone know if the patch affects wi-fi?
I dont know about that. If Raqib's patch include Arm7 swap, then ya WiFi wont work. By the way, using only Rudolph's patch doesnt effect wifi.
@Zerrix
M3-team fixed the issue. Now it shoudnt be a problem anymore.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
wind_waker said:
cool
biggrin.gif

could you post the link?
smile.gif
or is it the V4.4X firmware? because this doesn't work :/
Strange. Even with rudolph's patch?
I appolozie if it doesnt work...

Dont use the arm7 swap method, as WiFi wont work and the save wont be recognized with a clean rom..
If you just want to play without WiFi then go ahead and do the arm7 swap
smile.gif

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kamui said:
Gazooki said:
Does anyone know if the patch affects wi-fi?
I dont know about that. If Raqib's patch include Arm7 swap, then ya WiFi wont work. By the way, using only Rudolph's patch doesnt effect wifi.
@Zerrix
M3-team fixed the issue. Now it shoudnt be a problem anymore.

No, M3 Team fixed the SAVE issue, but not the freeze/black screen/crash issue, see changelog.
But I told them in the M3i forums and the support answered that they are currently looking into that issue and will probably fix it in their next firmware update.

Barmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using this patch, I have just defeated the 3rd Gym (Whitney) and the game has suddenly started freezing every three screen-transitions (ie. door, door, save - will freeze after saving. Or battle, save, door - will freeze after going through the door). This seems to be a common issue; I've seen a few people mentioning that the game gets unplayable after Whitney due to all the freezing. And it really has become unplayable.
frown.gif

Hopefully when a working patch is finally released, it will work stacked on top of this one... I just discovered that this fix makes .savs incompatible with non-"fixed" roms, and I really don't want to lose all my progress so far.

Tsurase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys i'm an German Pokemon fan and i worked the last two nights on the roms and i got it my fixed versions
of Heart Gold and Soul Silver are running nearly Perfect they are full english but not the text of the persons or phonecalls!!
here i give you all the Links from my Versions i hope you all will in enjoy the games

Heart Gold
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JCHTHM7F

Soul Silver
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=14QUEGQM

XxOblivion77

Trophies
Website
www.vgdistrict.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tsurase said:
Hey Guys i'm an German Pokemon fan and i worked the last two nights on the roms and i got it my fixed versions
of Heart Gold and Soul Silver are running nearly Perfect they are full english but not the text of the persons or phonecalls!!
here i give you all the Links from my Versions i hope you all will in enjoy the games

Heart Gold
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JCHTHM7F

Soul Silver
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=14QUEGQM

You should make a thread with full details.
biggrin.gif

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to edit the save file from this one so that it'll work on a "clean" ROM?

Oh, and thank you! This seems to be the only thing that works without me having to update my firmware (too lazy to).

Daisuke Uchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
LinkX9 said:
I tried it and it didn't work. It shows the black screen but I faintly hear the theme of New Bark Town though. *sighs* Just thought I would provide my two cents on this patch.

I have no idea why but when that happened when I tried playing it on my computer but as soon as I put it on my acekard it worked fine I think it has to do something with the DLL patching that flashcarts have
unsure.gif

MewtwoEx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got this on my Cyclo Ds, and even with the rudolf patch it still freezes now and then when I exit a door, I had my save file back from a ¨patched and semi translated¨rom, so idk if its because of that or what, it froze on me while i exited the ruins of alph, and also exiting the sprout tower

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...