DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe the real reason is that all the pirates gave up and bought the game instead of trying to bypass the AP. That and the fact that the Pokewalker only works with retail cartridges.
Imagine Diamond/Pearl sales plus a fraction of the number of times those two games were pirated. That's HG/SS sales, and it's definitely large.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
CJL18 said:
B3astinSnipes said:
its beating MW2 and BBC2
bow.gif

you know why because kids play it there are alot more kids in this world than adults, and mw2 and BBC2 are both rated M meaning alot of kids parents wont let them buy it.

XD someone is mad

why would i be mad lmao i dont care either way
ohmy.gif
just saying pokemon is a very popular franchise mostly for kids

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
B3astinSnipes said:
its beating MW2 and BBC2
bow.gif

you know why because kids play it there are alot more kids in this world than adults, and mw2 and BBC2 are both rated M meaning alot of kids parents wont let them buy it.
I take it you haven't been on xbox live. 90% of the people who play it are annoying kids.

MgARBITER

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
CJL18 said:
B3astinSnipes said:
its beating MW2 and BBC2
bow.gif

I take it you haven't been on xbox live. 90% of the people who play it are annoying kids.

True dat. They wont shut up. They all sound like 10! Sheesh moms real nice looking out for mature content lol.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
B3astinSnipes said:
its beating MW2 and BBC2
bow.gif

Tell that to all the 12 year-olds calling everyone 'gay faggot fag bitch' on XBox Live....

fizzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MgRBITER said:
True dat. They wont shut up. They all sound like 10! Sheesh moms real nice looking out for mature content lol.

Thank-you so much for restoring some faith. As an avid player of L4D2 on pc, I get royally fed up with kids playing. Threads on the forums are more often than not parents defending children to have the right to play it as the "rating is a guide for parents to decide" Unfortunately about 80% of them are American parents.
It's so refreshing to see a 17 year old American agree that "M" rated products are rated for a reason. So thank-you!

Back on topic, I'm actually quite suprised by this as I had honestly felt that pokemon had started to fade, but clearly it is just as strong as ever. (Probably nostalic late teens to early twenties like myself crawling back
smile.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night