Status
Not open for further replies.

barbseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PK Strike said:
There's been a few reports of AKAIO 1.6rc1 crashing after some extended play.

Alas, I can now confirm that
frown.gif

Went into Pewter's gym to battle Brock and it hung in blackscreen, gym music playing...

3 1/2 hours of play give or take 20 minutes.

NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOO! I brought my AceKard 2i yesterday, I was looking forward to the arrival until right now! DAMMIT!

Kaitocain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PK Strike said:
There's been a few reports of AKAIO 1.6rc1 crashing after some extended play.

Alas, I can now confirm that
frown.gif

Went into Pewter's gym to battle Brock and it hung in blackscreen, gym music playing...

3 1/2 hours of play give or take 20 minutes.

That means it's still Freezing, it's just allowing us to play longer. Still seems random however.

So saving after every major event is a must yes?

Tom133t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baldymcbald said:
Squall Leonhart said:
You have no fix, you have no intelligence. You pray on the foolish and uneducated with bold promises and ALWAYS fail to provide.

Pay no heed to this man, he has no DS hacking capability what so ever.
squall enough slander relax if the guy posts a false link or hacked game or something then do something are we all not american does not the constitution and the charter of rights and freedoms grant the right to free speech relax a little

Say what?
This is getting a little off-topic. If he posts a magical fix, great, but since he won't, just ignore him...

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eckin said:
Sardana said:
HOLY MAGIKARP!

I just managed to get past that part that keeps freezing!

R4IIISDHC users, turn off everything including soft reset. You might be able to get further after the third badge... Just don't freak when you go to save, it freezes after the game's saved.
Clean ROM?
YSMenu or default firmware?

Clean, running the last kernel released (when have these guys updated?)

Save after going through doors/ after battling. The girl who complains of her boyfriend being weak (leave north after beating Whitney) will crash your game if you take to long to get to her.

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
baldymcbald said:
Squall Leonhart said:
You have no fix, you have no intelligence. You pray on the foolish and uneducated with bold promises and ALWAYS fail to provide.

squall enough slander relax if the guy posts a false link or hacked game or something then do something are we all not american does not the constitution and the charter of rights and freedoms grant the right to free speech relax a little

....don't even get me started on how american's are fooled into believing they have any rights
tongue.gif

but no, this mans track record is set in stone, he has no rights to participate in an gaming community.

Anyway, back to the memory ranges from earlier.....

I noticed several of them flipping back and forth constantly updating but the moment you enter the black area the memory stops updating :|

PK Strike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems whatever the AKAIO is managing to do, gets harder to do as time goes by until it just can't handle it and slips up.

Just my guess.

I'm starting over as well. Going to battle Brock now that it's been reset.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Squall Leonhart said:
baldymcbald said:
Squall Leonhart said:

....don't even get me started on how american's are fooled into believing they have any rights
tongue.gif

but no, this mans track record is set in stone, he has no rights to participate in an gaming community.

Anyway, back to the memory ranges from earlier.....

I noticed several of them flipping back and forth constantly updating but the moment you enter the black area the memory stops updating :|

Don't even get me started on foreigners that think they have a damn clue about other countries and their populace.

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
QUOTE said:
Don't even get me started on foreigners that think they have a damn clue about other countries and their populace.

Ever thought maybe its the case that they do because they are outside the blanket zone?

Think about it for a moment really, Do North korean's believe their government is bad?

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK here is the ultimate fix for all of you non-believers!

Unpack the game with ds buff v1 and go into the Data Folder, then enter the Data folder in that one.
REMOVE the file called guru2.narc and RE-PACK all and voila!

If you want to know how I figured that out... its simple: on the internet, there was a Nintendo Anti-Piracy
topic about Nintendo hiring a anti-piracy GURU to fix their problem, so... the NARC file contains anti-piracy data.
So by removing it, it fixes it! Try it and then ban me for all I care...

Have a nice day!
smile.gif

Gaftog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic is for Pokemon HG/SS discussion and it's fixes. Take it to PMs if you have to but keep it off of this thread.

352aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atenzor said:

Unpack the game with ds buff v1 and go into the Data Folder, then enter the Data folder in that one.

If you want to know how I figured that out... its simple: on the internet, there was a Nintendo Anti-Piracy
topic about Nintendo hiring a anti-piracy GURU to fix their problem, so... the NARC file contains anti-piracy data.

Have a nice day!
smile.gif

You said you were working on a fix, if thats all you had to do, then there is no 'working' on it and you wouldve just posted it.

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
atenzor said:

Have a nice day!
smile.gif

ROTFLMAO.

now ban him.

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
352aaron said:
atenzor said:

Have a nice day!
smile.gif

You said you were working on a fix, if thats all you had to do, then there is no 'working' on it and you wouldve just posted it.

No, I was working on typing that text
wink.gif

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sardana said:

Save after going through doors/ after battling. The girl who complains of her boyfriend being weak (leave north after beating Whitney) will crash your game if you take to long to get to her.
Ugh, didn't work on my card (R4III-Upgrade), freeze after 23 events as usual
frown.gif

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Squall Leonhart said:
atenzor said:

Have a nice day!
smile.gif

ROTFLMAO.

now ban him.

Did you even tried this?

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
atenzor said:

Have a nice day!
smile.gif
So what does this really do?

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eckin said:
Sardana said:

Ugh, didn't work on my card (R4III-Upgrade), freeze after 23 events as usual
frown.gif

I'm using a R4IIISDHC, it's a clone card. It was a heap worse before I did that, it crashed after two events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.