Gaming Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver: News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
you know what? why dont you wait until these are out and then ask that? not to be a prick but, no-one knows because whats the point in announcing it yet.

Big Kong Boss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mervyn797 said:
does anyone know of a pkm game after heart gold and soul silver?
Sarcastic - When this comes out, you won't need to play another PKMN game. it's that badass.

Serious - Oh come on! All of their dev teams are focused on this game. It isn't that good to keep on thinking of future games. When will you play the present games?

Big Kong Boss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wednesday, July 22

‘SoulSilver’ Demo Videos - Intro, Gameplay - PokeBeach
QUOTE said:
Epic redemption! Today I had to go back to the Pokemon Center in Tokyo because they accidentally took my movie ticket when I downloaded Pikachu-Colored Pichu last week, and what did I come across? The same HeartGold and SoulSilver demos from the Battle Tours earlier this month! This time, there were no signs that said no video, and I even asked the person watching the demos if I could record them, to which they said yes. Unfortunately while I was recording, they asked the higher-ups if photography was allowed and the answer was no, so I was asked to stop and could not record the PokeDex to see the new sprites. Still, I was able to record the SoulSilver intro and two battles in the gameplay. Click the play buttons below to watch both of the videos. This time no dark magicians deleted my videos.

Also, courtesy of Rock Raiyu, a Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Commercial/Promo Video - GoNintendo

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw the videos from PokeBeach. I'm really impressed by the intro video and title screen. Especially the title screen with Lugia undulating up and down so fluently.

In the second video, I like the new battle interface (the way it looks.) Looks a lot more sleek. 2 more months!

Big Kong Boss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't wait to relive the old times.
grog.gif

Also, I added your find to the main post & report post.

EDIT - Minor, but it's confirmed that there is no slow surfing....lol. It's gonna be as fast as Platinum's, not D/P

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
mervyn797 said:
does anyone know of a pkm game after heart gold and soul silver?

There probably won't be another pokemon RPG now until the next pokemon handheld, the max we've ever gotten is 1 new Pokemon RPG, and 1 Pokemon RPG remake. As for other pokemon titles... who knows? Another Pokemon Ranger is possible, but once again, I doubt we'll be seeing that until next year at least, as they won't want it clashing with HGSS sales. There's another Mystery Dungeon coming out later this year... but that's before HGSS. So, who knows.

To be honest, I don't think there won't be another Pokemon game for a while, there's been way too many coming out lately.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Of course there'll be one game next year. Pokemon Spirit Crystal, which will combine the differences between them.

Come on guys. They're not going to change the business model now.
tongue.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pokeathon is epic (I wonder if evolved Pokemon can compete and if it's Wi-Fi compatible like the rest of the game)

The radio is just as bland as ever.

The cell also doesn't have a good makeover (you would expect the whole system to have a complete makeover)

I like how the gyms were redesigned, Morty's seems creepy now.

Time to make that preorder.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Private|Parts said:
Of course there'll be one game next year. Pokemon Spirit Crystal, which will combine the differences between them.

Come on guys. They're not going to change the business model now.
tongue.gif

They won't be, as there was no Yellow remake to go with the leaf Green and Fire red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo