OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
well guys i have an idea for a newish pokemon game and here it is:

mixing pokemon hg/ss with d/p and i shall call it pokemon crimson courage(1st thing that came to mind)

well what i have is that you start in hg/ss and then work your way to d/p and have the whole new opening but with a twist which is that you chose a pokemon from one of the three starters(doesn't matter which) but the prof. makes a mistake and give you a riolu by accident(lv 4) and your rival get annoyed that you start with a good pokemon and he battles you then the story line stays the same with the exception of all gym leaders having 6 pokemon and they are all kinda tough to beat(unlike normal games) its goes on as the story dictataes with not many other noticeable changes apart from that and you beat the ealite four in hg/ss but something(if possible i would like to do there is to have that the elite four champion changes bewtween lance and trainer red. then i would like (if possible..... again) addd some post game things(after elite four& and champion is beaten) to be able to fight team rocket,plasma,galaxy,magma,aqua leaders who you need to stop because they want to use there respective legendary targeted pokemon to rule the worl and dicided to work together so that a young talented trainer(you) wont have a chance to stop them and at that point you will have access to sinnoh where you can because the sniioh league champ(if you want) and put a stop to them who at one point will take controll of their respected legendary target to try and beat you and will have 4 other pokemon on there team. also i would try to make all pokemon available from all games(apart from b&w) catch-able but with the exception of the top-tier rare ones being insanely strong and the best stat would be boosted... a lot eg. dargonite(lv 70) speed 350) with all others stats with him at that level would get a +35 stat boost)

this i my idea please tell me if this is possible

and i have some1 who has agreed to help me but we need more people who can link the two maps together and make the extra storyline(if possible) and the alternating elite 4 champ

what im brining to the table is the sprites i will edit all the sprites and add custom poke-sprites for say a "ace ace trainer" or a "experienced young trainer" just to add something else but i need some people who can do the hacking kind of thing and if need be i will learn and help with some of the rom hacking. this is my proposal so what do you think, is it possible and is the name that bad?

thank you,

crimsonagent

Reactions: 1 person

crimsonagent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm sold on the idea, I was moved when I read about the storyline. In fact I'm now reading about romhacking.

Episode-20-happy-fairy-tail-10932289-1276-720.jpg

thanks that means alot to me :yay:

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To actually link two maps together is an OUTRAGEOUSLY hard task. It will include literally mashing two roms together and im not sure thats possible. Im under the impression that there isnt a legit map editor that can can mix two maps together or else I would be all over it Like Cheese On Maccaroni
Also, roms only hold so much space, I dont think theres a poke rom out there that can be streached for two whole maps. Along with all the data for the extra pokemon and teams etc
IF all of my doubts are responded to and proven wrong. This will be amazing. But right now my doubts seem to be highly realistic.

crimsonagent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
me and DSAHACKER496 are in well get to work on the parts that we can do like making the sprites, title screen ect. but well need some help with the more complex stuff or maybe some guidance on what would be in the ROMs limits ect

"To actually link two maps together is an OUTRAGEOUSLY hard task. It will include literally mashing two roms together and im not sure thats possible. Im under the impression that there isnt a legit map editor that can can mix two maps together or else I would be all over it Like Cheese On Maccaroni
Also, roms only hold so much space, I dont think theres a poke rom out there that can be streached for two whole maps. Along with all the data for the extra pokemon and teams etc
IF all of my doubts are responded to and proven wrong. This will be amazing. But right now my doubts seem to be highly realistic." quoted from black-ice

as i said i want to know what the limits or the possibilities are and i want people to know that even though rom hacking id not my forte i will be glad to learn how to and more specifically how to do some of the tasks at time so they could concentrate on the complex things

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the idea, I would defo give you a ten for that. As has been said above its really hard if not impossible to import a map from one game to another.

Reactions: 2 people

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
My only problem with him is that
35gty0.jpg

Ontopic: if you can make a hack make one and stick with it, the problem is you announce that you are going to make a hack and then decide on a different idea and never do anything, also you ask other people to do stuff for you. This would be OK if it was only help for a small bit but you're asking people to do all the hard stuff while you just do a couple of sprites

Reactions: 4 people

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My only problem with him is that
35gty0.jpg
Alidsl, You are most definatly a bored guy. Still that picture alomst made me headbutt the wall behind me. The laughter recoil was that bad.
But on a serious note, all of you, how about hooking up DSA with some tips or links to tutorials on hacking rather than flaming the poor guy.
And swearing doesnt help ur stance DSA, stay calm. I already hooked u up with crimson, u both need to be strong working partnership like me and my good buddy Strife

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-