ROM Hack pokemon heart gold/soul silver/diamond/pearl

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
My only problem with him is that
-snip-
Alidsl, You are most definatly a bored guy. Still that picture alomst made me headbutt the wall behind me. The laughter recoil was that bad.
But on a serious note, all of you, how about hooking up DSA with some tips or links to tutorials on hacking rather than flaming the poor guy.
And swearing doesnt help ur stance DSA, stay calm. I already hooked u up with crimson, u both need to be strong working partnership like me and my good buddy Strife
I'm revising for tests, gimme a break :D

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted-236924

so what i am saying is that i can edit sprites and im learning to hack. once i find out if it is 100% possible to merge the two maps together ill work on that if not ill just skip that part
Oh, but it IS possible.
It's just that nobody has figured it out yet.

It would be a huge achievement if you managed to edit the overworld of HG/SS to also include Sinnoh and all its features.

Reactions: 1 person

crimsonagent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
so what i am saying is that i can edit sprites and im learning to hack. once i find out if it is 100% possible to merge the two maps together ill work on that if not ill just skip that part
Oh, but it IS possible.
It's just that nobody has figured it out yet.

It would be a huge achievement if you managed to edit the overworld of HG/SS to also include Sinnoh and all its features.

thats why im just spending all my time trying to do this then if i can the rest can come later that is my main objective

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
My only problem with him is that
35gty0.jpg

Ontopic: if you can make a hack make one and stick with it, the problem is you announce that you are going to make a hack and then decide on a different idea and never do anything, also you ask other people to do stuff for you. This would be OK if it was only help for a small bit but you're asking people to do all the hard stuff while you just do a couple of sprites
wkwkwkkwkwkwk

XDDDD

LOLOLOLOL

well is true o.o

Reactions: 1 person

crimsonagent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i have news this will be the project im working on but i cant start it now i have to go away and research on how to do some stuff but its possible to do it all i need is a big enough rom and guess what.... ive found one... thanks to the makers of dragon quest 9 i can use there ROM as a base copy and past all the info of pokemon heart gold onto it and then work from there and as to connecting maps ill just say it can only be done through the harbors and as for everything else will be done but for the moment all i need to do is figure out if blazekin is best looking fire type(since he might be the cover if not i might do blazekin and typhlosion so it is possible if found a way round now i just need to get to grips with this whole hacking thing

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
i have news this will be the project im working on but i cant start it now i have to go away and research on how to do some stuff but its possible to do it all i need is a big enough rom and guess what.... ive found one... thanks to the makers of dragon quest 9 i can use there ROM as a base copy and past all the info of pokemon heart gold onto it and then work from there and as to connecting maps ill just say it can only be done through the harbors and as for everything else will be done but for the moment all i need to do is figure out if blazekin is best looking fire type(since he might be the cover if not i might do blazekin and typhlosion so it is possible if found a way round now i just need to get to grips with this whole hacking thing
Seriously, it's not possible to add in an extra region atm

crimsonagent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yups well DSAHACKER has quit because he didnt like that way people was treating him but a guy called Nxenz messaged me and told me that he wants to help for thew mean time ill be uploading all of the little things that are on my computer that i made since my laptop where i had the bulk of this has died and i had to system restore(and no i did not back up my laptop's memory) yeah i know its my fault but what doesnt will you makes you stronger right?

D

Deleted-236924

I would recommend doing this on a third generation game instead, considering hacking is a lot more advanced on these generations.
If the game rom wasn't big enough to hold both Johto/Kanto and Sinnoh, we could have replaced Kanto with Sinnoh.
That way, after beating Blackthorn City, the player could have continued onto Sinnoh and ultimately beat the Sinnoh League after getting the Sinnoh badges.
But hacking FireRed to do this would be more realistic, since we don't have the knowledge needed to complete this on the DS.

crimsonagent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
well i still never tried it out since people was telling me that it wasnt possible i was just editing the beginning of the game so when you choose your pokemon starter it would end up being a red riolu and i also came up with the idea that the that i the featured pokemon in the game will only be available to two people, you the trainer and your mom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi: you wish