Pokemon Heart Gold issues

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by AeonCommander, Sep 27, 2009.

Sep 27, 2009
  1. AeonCommander
    OP

Newcomer AeonCommander Newbie

United States
    Okay guys, I've been playing the rom Pokemon Gold on my R4, and it was working fine with the translation and anti-freezing patch that works fairly well until this morning. it froze, which was odd in itself, but I played it off as nothing big and turned the game back on. R4 booted up just fine, but when I went to turn on Pokemon HG, it froze to the white screen, after the 5th time, I figured it would be a good idea to just repatch a untouched rom, give it the same name as my Save file, and just continue.

Well, I got me a big 'ol helping of this: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/Inv...Cody/183757.jpg

Now, I can't read that or any thing else that hasn't been translated. That screen pops up every time I get past the title screen. I don't know what's wrong with it, I don't know why. maybe it was a bad move to repatch a different rom, but I don't see how that would give me this blue screen. Any ideas? Am I completely messed up? This issue makes me want to [​IMG]

2. flyingpenguin

Newcomer flyingpenguin Advanced Member

United States
    it says "the contents of the save have been erased!" like in an accidental way. i think the only thing you can do is to recreate it :/

3. AeonCommander
    OP

Newcomer AeonCommander Newbie

United States
    I have to restart the game? Or is there some magical way to retrace my save file to before the game froze?

Thanks for the help btw [​IMG]