Gaming Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver Chat Thread

Pwnage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
You were playing a mod, perhaps? Darkrai does not learn Spacial Rend in any way.
Otherwise, I'd go with Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Nasty Plot.

nah i got it as mystery gift for that pokemon movie got spacial rend and roar of time Plot Darkrai gets raped by pretty much all dragons in uber community =|

MegamanSPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows a Pokemon that can team well with Suicune and Infernape? My Aerodactyl sucks because it eats electric attacks very well. So much for being half rock. I can't even get to Palmer in the battle tower.

Blade4474

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MegamanSPX said:
Anyone knows a Pokemon that can team well with Suicune and Infernape? My Aerodactyl sucks because it eats electric attacks very well. So much for being half rock. I can't even get to Palmer in the battle tower.

Mew.
btw do you use Action Replat cheats or Pokesav?
If not, the only way to get him is via Nintendo events...

MegamanSPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I can't call it cheating but there are parts of it that are somewhat illegal. My Infernape and Aerodactyl came from my *ehem* hacked copy of Platinum, both have max IVs, but that's it. I traded it over to my perfectly legit copy of Soul Silver. As for my Suicune, it has 252 SATK EV, 100 SDEF EV, 158 HP EV. Move sets are Surf, Calm mind, rest and sleep talk. I can't find a pokemon that can counter Palmer's Dragonite and I haven't even met him yet.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
MegamanSPX said:
Well I can't call it cheating but there are parts of it that are somewhat illegal. My Infernape and Aerodactyl came from my *ehem* hacked copy of Platinum, both have max IVs, but that's it. I traded it over to my perfectly legit copy of Soul Silver. As for my Suicune, it has 252 SATK EV, 100 SDEF EV, 158 HP EV. Move sets are Surf, Calm mind, rest and sleep talk. I can't find a pokemon that can counter Palmer's Dragonite and I haven't even met him yet.
well you could use a pokemon which knows ice type moves so you can easily defeat palmers dragonite

Is there anyone here willing to trade me their shiny treecko?By the way the only shiny I have is my shiny giratina.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I have gotten to palmer three time and have never beaten him (came close, and his Ryperior was against my Ryperior went first, and hit him with earthquake, then he used earthquake. Then he went first and killed me with earthquake.
blink.gif
WTF is wrong with that?!
mad.gif
)

I am thinking about trying it with two Wobuffets, and a fissure toting Snorlax.
wink.gif
Since one wobuffet already works great.
yay.gif

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Uncle FEFL said:
I remember buying Lemonade's by however many I wanted in some shop, but I can't for the life of me remember where it is. I bought fifty, now I want more. Can anyone help me out with this?
Uh, I think it was the Department Store, on one of the last floors there were 2-3 vending machines.
Try using those.

Pwnage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MegamanSPX said:

Mence is Pro
smile.gif

MegamanSPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pwnage said:
MegamanSPX said:
^
My Salamence's nature sucks. It's hindering nature is Attack while it's beneficial is Special Attack.

what about latias ?

Mine's defense is too low. I need a Pokemon with exceptional defense and fairly low weaknesses so it can go well with my high S.Def Suicune.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My new team:
Roserade(Lead)
Infernape(Physical Sweeper)
Jolteon(Special Sweeper)
Latias(Special sweeper)
Machamp(Physical Sweeper)
Celebi(Wall)

Pwnage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black ace said:
Would this team be any good?

Sceptile
Electivire
Crobat
Arcanine
Kingdra
Machamp

What are the sets you are playing with your pkmn?

QUOTE(Rockstar @ May 11 2010, 02:21 AM) My new team:
Roserade(Lead)
Infernape(Physical Sweeper)
Jolteon(Special Sweeper)
Latias(Special sweeper)
Machamp(Physical Sweeper)
Celebi(Wall)

Must be tough facing Scarftar huh? only counter is Machamp and good players usually read dynamic punch and switch in Ghost Counter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi