ROM Hack Pokémon Hack Screening Thread

Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Precisely. I'd be happy to help edit a post to make it understandable or play interpreter but begging from lack of skill is not a good idea with me.

Letsgarius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish to start a thread to gather a team to build two games called Pokémon Dark Red and Light Blue, **cks of Black and White. They'd be graphic swaps with some dialogue and team changes turning the main characters into Red (and the female equivalent, Green), Blue and Bill from the first gen Pokémon games. Why I'd also need to gather a crew is that while I am a somewhat professional spriter with a lot of experience and a ton of skill, I cannot still **ck the DS gen games.

I'd be the spriter/overall graphics artist of the team. The moment I'd have some people willing to do the actual **cking, I'd instantly go mapping the changes I personally would like to see get done (again, just graphic swaps + dialogues and main character teams) and getting my sprites together (which I am not doing until some people sign up / I can have a thread because I do have other duties too, and do not wish to waste my own time).

The point would not be that it'd just be different characters, but actually Red, Blue and Bill starting a new journey for old times' sake. Some memories, snickering comments, Blue actually having matured some after having become an official Pokémon professor... etc.

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I wish to start a thread to gather a team to build two games called Pokémon Dark Red and Light Blue, **cks of Black and White. They'd be graphic swaps with some dialogue and team changes turning the main characters into Red (and the female equivalent, Green), Blue and Bill from the first gen Pokémon games. Why I'd also need to gather a crew is that while I am a somewhat professional spriter with a lot of experience and a ton of skill, I cannot still **ck the DS gen games.

I'd be the spriter/overall graphics artist of the team. The moment I'd have some people willing to do the actual **cking, I'd instantly go mapping the changes I personally would like to see get done (again, just graphic swaps + dialogues and main character teams) and getting my sprites together (which I am not doing until some people sign up / I can have a thread because I do have other duties too, and do not wish to waste my own time).

The point would not be that it'd just be different characters, but actually Red, Blue and Bill starting a new journey for old times' sake. Some memories, snickering comments, Blue actually having matured some after having become an official Pokémon professor... etc.
It's simple to hack Pokemon B/W (Easy to learn). Creating sprites? Not so much.

You're lucky, lol.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
going go off post but what and why is this word filtered out? **ck
HAck
FUck or
DIck

We can interpret it how we want to as a little joke.
Den explains it at the bottom of his post

Post the OP for your hack here like the others have and I'll add it to the directory.
Look forward to seeing your entry.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello people, here the tultorial

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WhGEvx_B4OI[/media]
  1. Please don't post a video by itself, as there are people who would like to find tutorials via a mobile device and some mobile devices are not Youtube-capable.
  2. You have only posted part 1 of the tutorial. Please post all parts. We don't want to have to search through Youtube to get the next part of a tutorial.
  3. Please be more descriptive in your explanations. Your tutorial certainly didn't help me much!

Reactions: 2 people

pokemon hacker f

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
NOTE:my computer/loptop has been format and everything is gaaaan! even faze version so i will not be working on it until farder notice hope u understand
Capture-4.png

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope you knew that when you format anything, that happens.
I hope you also have learnt that anything important is worth having backups of.
I lastly hope this will make you think harder about your hack.
That is all

Reactions: 1 person

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
NOTE:my computer/loptop has been format and everything is gaaaan! even faze version so i will not be working on it until farder notice hope u understand
*Snip*
That doesn't look like the desktop of a formatted computer to me. I'm not even sure that's an actual background of a formatted computer. Have you played on the computer since it was formatted, or are you just trying to get out of it?

Reactions: 2 people

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*Snip*
That doesn't look like the desktop of a formatted computer to me. I'm not even sure that's an actual background of a formatted computer. Have you played on the computer since it was formatted, or are you just trying to get out of it?
I was wondering the same thing. He also has folders on his desktop called "Pokemon Theme" and "Pokemon Stuff"

pokemon hacker f

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
*Snip*
I was wondering the same thing. He also has folders on his desktop called "Pokemon Theme" and "Pokemon Stuff"
I just download those stuff becuase my internet is super speed

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This thread isn't working as promised...
Look at the directory.
There are around 8 crappy hacks that would have spawned into 8 crappy threads full of hate and shit.
And 1 that was actually worth it.

Have you seen a OMFG POKEHAX thread anywhere but here since it was made?
Its working. Leave it be.
That is all

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.