Pokemon Go Friend Code thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Catboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,628,890
  • Replies Replies 5,338
  • Likes Likes 45
my trainer code is 2666 5192 2047
lets be friends

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

my trainer code is 2666 5192 2047
lets be friends

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

pardon me
sub 0859 7629 9964
 
Anyone interested in a project to share regional pokemons please send mail to

[email protected]

We are a small Group of players from different continents but we need some more from regions we don't cover.

Canada (Edmonton or area where you have Pachirisu) /Alaska
New Zeeland/Samoa/Fiji (yes, the ever elusive Relicanth….)
Egypt / Greece (Crete…..)
Florida/South and North Carolina

Please be at least lvl 32 and fluent in English. More info will follow in email contacts
​
 
Last edited by Atomwik,
5378 9125 6366

korea 27 female

5378 9125 6366

GL~ PLZ

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, I am 27 years old.

I'm Korean.

You all know kpop, right?

I'm as pretty as a Kpop idol singer.

I'm a great beauty, sexy and cute.

And I prepared a lot of gifts.
Would you like to exchange gifts with me?

Then, sign me up as a friend.

My code is 5378 9125 6366

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, I am 27 years old.

I'm Korean.

You all know kpop, right?

I'm as pretty as a Kpop idol singer.

I'm a great beauty, sexy and cute.

And I prepared a lot of gifts.
Would you like to exchange gifts with me?

Then, sign me up as a friend.

My code is

5378 9125 6366
 
Hi!
I'm from Japan and this is my code, add me :

7244 5938 2143 [TL40]
7907 9365 0969 [TL40]
4154 2863 1409 [TL40]

Let's enjoy GOFes2020!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted