Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i just wanted to try and introduce a site me and my friend have been working on. Its called pokemon forums and its pretty much a place with contests, giveaways, etc. If anyone wants to check it out heres the link: http://pokemonforum.webs.com/

P.S. the site is still under construction

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no need to post this topic in multiple parts of the forums your wasting server space -_-

also I had alook at the site its looks alright can I suggest getting rid of the blue wavey thing with pokemon forums title it doesn't really suite the content of the website.

also another your contests and giveaways, your giving away pokemon which seem (ok its pretty much 99.9999999% probable) hacked pokemon. by this I mean you used the cheats codes from yer flashcarts to generate shiny and/or max stat pokemon, whilst the prizes may be enticing to some avid pokemon fans its would be nice to say that these pokemon are not legit, and when you do offer up a legit pokemon to say that it is legit it will most likely spark more interest in contests when rare legit pokemon are offered.

this ofcourse does all depend on how well your site takes off

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, you do have to bear in mind that your giveaways are illegal as far as Ninty is concerned... The only way I could get it off you would be if I were playing on a flashcard...

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
We don't allow threads for advertising websites (unless you've gained prior permission from a staff member - it's now a "no" btw).

Don't do this again.

Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-