Pokemon DS Lite Bundle Pics

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently bought the new Pokemon edition DS Lite, and took some pics because it looks really silvery to me. I used to have a plain black onyx DS, but I sold it a while ago. If my memory serves me right, it didn't look like this. This one is very shiny and silvery. Anyways, here is the pics.

Click the pic to be taken to the set.

Also, none of these pics have been edited, but it sure as hell looks like it, eh? How the eff is my desktop so white? These could be press photos (if I had wiped the DS down more, its a little dusty on the front)

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HAHA I C U
2860034001_735d510164.jpg

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy said:
HAHA I C U
2860034001_735d510164.jpg

I took that one on purpose
tongue.gif

ITS SO SHINY ITS LIKE A MIRROR.

I'm afraid to play with this thing because its so nice. I haven't played a game on it yet.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It does look silvery. I have an Onyx that I am looking at right now and it's not that shiny but it could also be the contrast from the silver top.

It looks nice. Do you have two DS lites now? I do and it makes life so much better especially when the battery on one is about to die.

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PizzaPasta said:
It does look silvery. I have an Onyx that I am looking at right now and it's not that shiny but it could also be the contrast from the silver top.

It looks nice. Do you have two DS lites now? I do and it makes life so much better especially when the battery on one is about to die.

For the time being, I do. My clear one is on eBay though. If it doesnt sell, I'm keeping two lol

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...rksid=p3907.m29

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
PizzaPasta said:

For the time being, I do. My clear one is on eBay though. If it doesnt sell, I'm keeping two lol

Man, that looks nice. I would totally get it but I think 3 DS lites is a bit overkill. Although, I really want one of the red ones from Europe.

You should keep it, I'm telling you, having two comes in really handy. Did you mod it yourself?

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PizzaPasta said:
science said:
PizzaPasta said:

Man, that looks nice. I would totally get it but I think 3 DS lites is a bit overkill. Although, I really want one of the red ones from Europe.

You should keep it, I'm telling you, having two comes in really handy. Did you mod it yourself?

Nah, I got thieves like us to mod it for me. But I just bought a second DS, and I am a student so I am finding it hard to justify me having two DSs lol

I used to have two DSs. I liked being able to switch colours when I got bored of one lol

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Nah, I got thieves like us to mod it for me.

Awww, man! That's even more of a reason to keep it! Alright, alright. I'm going to stop trying to convince you.

It's a really great mod though, it reminds me of an old pocket simon I used to have. I hope it sells for a lot.

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PizzaPasta said:
science said:
Nah, I got thieves like us to mod it for me.

Awww, man! That's even more of a reason to keep it! Alright, alright. I'm going to stop trying to convince you.

It's a really great mod though, it reminds me of an old pocket simon I used to have. I hope it sells for a lot.

I hope it does too! Also, I hope it doesn't sell, because you are convincing me to keep it!

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
PizzaPasta said:
science said:
AHH SHH! If ebay falls through, I WILL KEEP IT

Sorry man! You know, I am natural born control freak. I can't help what I am!

I love you!

I love you too! I kinda want to keep them both but its not financially wise!

You could always steal money from a bank or maybe you could find a bag of money in the woods?

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PIZZAPASTA! Thanks to you and my girlfriend, I have decided to take my clear DS off eBay and sell my Pokemon one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: