enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Yeah shoot me another Pokemon save topic. Well i am looking for a Pokemon Diamond save that has beaten the Elite 4. I don't care what your trainer name is or gender or what Pokemon you have i just wont use them.

I tried GameFAQ's but they don't have what i am looking for and i tried the Downloads sections at GBAtemp aswell once again not what i'm looking for also tried searching and nothing.

If you know of another site please let me know or upload your save. Thanks.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On Gamefaqs:
Save Game File 11/26/06 fugyfudy 8K
Elite Four - 3 Shinies

Save Game File 09/30/07 john9456 8K
Have every pokemon in PC level 100, 995 of all items and key items, all underground items, full pokedex and complete game beat.

That sounds like exactly what you're looking for. :/

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Why don't you find a guide on how to pass these 4 elders or whatever you called them .. O.o

I have beat them 2 times. Once on my legit card pokemon cart, and once on my R4. Actually i beat them twice to beat the game but probably another 50 times after that.

On Gamefaqs:
Save Game File 11/26/06 fugyfudy 8K
Elite Four - 3 Shinies

Save Game File 09/30/07 john9456 8K
Have every pokemon in PC level 100, 995 of all items and key items, all underground items, full pokedex and complete game beat.

That sounds like exactly what you're looking for. :/

I tried those and converted those to the right savs and they didnt work. And i dont want every pokemon in the PC all i want is a normal save, a few in the box and i dont care what they have in the party.

QUOTE(zeppo @ Dec 15 2007, 04:04 AM)It only takes like 3 or 4 hours to do the whole game. Don't be so lazy.

I have beat it twice, once on my legit Pokemon cart and once on my R4.

My original legit cart got corrupted and it is impossible to start a new game or rip the save from it, my microSD card fucked up whilst it was in my R4 and i lost the completed save on it, and now i own a Cyclo and it has Wii connectivity hence im looking for a new save.

I dont exactly feel like beating the game three times to be honest man. And i dont think anyone would. And they take alot more time than just 3-4 hours to beat otherwise i would have done that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad