tuta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Both these games are killing me
hate2.gif

I tried lots of ways but I keep getting a "save data has been erased due to corruption or damage" sumtin like that I dun remember it fully

this happens everytime I saved the game then soft reset or turn off the ds then I load the game then this error comes up then I am back to prof rowan

I tried unpatched rom
patched rom
tried save size 512, 2.0M, and 4.0M save size but none worked
I reformated my microsd
tested the scds1 with the R button on startup and everything is fine
and my scds1 internal firmware is 1.01

All my other games are saving and working properly accept for pokemon diamond and pearl please help me....

tuta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hahaha thx for that suggestion sidneyyoung it now works beautifully

I played the game on my spare microsd with software sp3 and it worked flawless
So I transfered the generated save file from the sp3 to my now current sp4 now it saves and loads properly

I would like sumone to help me recomfirm that sp4 doesnt generate a proper save file for pokemon d/p
because I did try reinstalling a clean sp4 os and then a pokemon pearl game but it didnt work for me
unless the save file is generated from previous os

It might also be a possiblity that my scds1 cart is a V1 not the current v3sdhc or the later better v2 batch but a clear thing is my cart is working ok for all other roms

so if my above statement is not true my cart must have been faulty and its time to get a new scds1 v3

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I bet supercard bring a fixed kernel soon, or upload sneakily a fixed version on their site without saying anything.

They have done that fairly often in the past.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ