Homebrew pokemon D/P FULLY PLAYABLE

itai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
vba had problems too , but had working save stat :S
no$gba have too but it work only for gba roms..

g1tfisted

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
incase any of you guys still wanna know how to save, a guy known as Kingcom did a great job of patching the diamond rom so you can save..

http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba/88462-diamo...tml#post1127164

go there and read the posts, u will find what u need
smile.gif

its working fine for me

Siludin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys evidently don't understand that this problem is universal. My computer is more than good enough (Being able to play Oblivion, for instance, on max settings).

As for the Flash 512kb thing, yeah we already know that, next time try reading the topic.

rampage333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
for quick refernece for those who are lazy click on links,

the fix for the pokemon diamond/Pearl save is
Edit 3:

1) first of all u need to download the ipswin which is here direct download -> IPSWIN(its German(thanks for SolidShrimp pointing out errors) , just try figure like i always do LOL)

2) u need to download the patch for pokemond diamond which is here -> pokemon patch(for patching ur pokemon diamond/pearl.nds together using IPSWIN

3) patch them up.

4) move away all your firmware.bin away frm the emulator, don delete it, just for incase.

5) Test it, it should be working now.

EDIT:

7) yup it does, it does work for both version
yaynds.gif

8) finally, Have fun guys/gals

Btw, is found on the earlier pages frm this thread, its not i found it and fix.

EDIT2:

oh yes for guys, who are using No$gba, to speed the game, just go to option -> emulation setup(which shortcut is f11), at the emulation setup screen, change the emulation speed to Unlimited Mhz - 100% /50% /10%. it should speed the game fast.

100% -> i think around 1.4x fast
50% -> faster den 100%
10% -> super speed, around like twice as fast

after which, DO NOT SAVE THE OPTIONS, it will corrupt your settings, when u want to start the emulator again
(as in like u close the emulator, and double click, it should have an error.)

for the fix of it,
delete the no$gba.ini

SolidShrimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's german, rampage
tongue.gif
(I'm dutch, and like most of us, I don't like people mixing german and dutch up
tongue.gif
)
Anyway, I don't think this game will ever run flawlessly on an emulator... and Mike, there is a savestate changer, though I've forgotten its name

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of you inbreds with "gaming rigs" please understand that the video card, the thousands of gigs of ram, the hdd speed, the motherboard.. none of this matters. All that matters is your CPU, and even then you can get screwed because the emulator is IN THE EARLY STAGES. Changing the Mhz won't do dick-squat to help you either if your CPU isn't up to par. Get over it. Life moves on without pirating pokemon.

dannyfriskes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi can anyone help me beacause i have the emulator No$gba and my pokemon diamond does not work it wont start so mayby it has to do something with the emulation setup or something but please help me the screen just stays white

Phrostay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys, just play the game on real hardware...emulation taints all and it's really not that hard to get flashcarts these days. Emulation is great for devs but kids these days...too cheap to use pocket money for a DS and Flashcart...tsk...tsk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill