Here it is:

http://wiki.dscoders.com/index.php/Pokemon...y_Zooom.21_v1.2

Thanks to SVC for informing me!

8.png

5.png

7.png

6.png

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ohmy.gif
That's one sick cheat/code..

I didn't know what it is, but I have heard about it (when I tried to search it, I only came up with pokemon sprites replaced with the 3D models, so I though that's it!)
But this, WOW!

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's pretty badass. It's kind of old, but there were a lot of people wondering where they could find it. I know LoZ:PH can do it too, but I feel like that would be more of a hassle than anything else. It's pretty awesome with Pokemon though, since there aren't any enemies to battle in real-time.

EDIT: Anyone know where I could find the Phantom Hourglass one? I'd like to at least give it a shot.

EDIT2: Found the PH code.

http://wiki.dscoders.com/index.php/The_Leg...lass#Camera_Mod

No pics, but you get the point of the code. Also, there appears to be several codes near that one that do separate things. I will report back when I've discovered the differences.
wink2.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Wow, I just saw the screenies... that's so amazing! Really cool! :] Dunno if to add it to the Index or not... I'm thinking not since it's a code, and I'm sure Narin will add it sooner or later to his database...

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone please help me?

I'm using an SCDS1 and I can activate the code so I can move the camera perspective and such.
But it's VERY slow and choppy. I know it's not supposed to be like this because my friend has the same
code but the camera changes run smooth.

Why is mine slow and choppy? Can someone please help me fix this problem? >.<

I have a Supercard DS (ONE).

RT-9

Trophies
Website
www.trancecast.tk
XP
Country
Canada
kinda difficult to control:S i got a black screen after a while xD dont save it if you get a black screen xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blastimpulseee said:

I'm using an SCDS1 and I can activate the code so I can move the camera perspective and such.
But it's VERY slow and choppy. I know it's not supposed to be like this because my friend has the same

i think it is your flashcard i have an R4 but i really dont know why it is slow (i just posted this to let you know that i did not skipped you
laugh.gif
)

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RomThunder said:
kinda difficult to control:S i got a black screen after a while xD dont save it if you get a black screen xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blastimpulseee said:

i think it is your flashcard i have an R4 but i really dont know why it is slow (i just posted this to let you know that i did not skipped you
laugh.gif
)

Yeah, my friend's cart was an R4 as well.. >.<
Anyone else have a response?
I really wanna get this to run smooth. It takes SO long to rotate the camera. >.

RT-9

Trophies
Website
www.trancecast.tk
XP
Country
Canada
do you have the latest firmware??? if you dont have the latest firmware it can run slow
that's what i had with my R4 on 1.11 on 1.13 i runned that code again and it runned perfect i looked for you on google but i could not find anything:S... too bad

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RomThunder said:
do you have the latest firmware??? if you dont have the latest firmware it can run slow
that's what i had with my R4 on 1.11 on 1.13 i runned that code again and it runned perfect i looked for you on google but i could not find anything:S... too bad

Yeah... SCDS1 is really lacking firmware updates. Those lazy asses..
Their last update was before summer I believe. >.

SCVgeo

Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
This has been in the massive cheat database way before it was up on the dscoders site xD
Mainly I linked to there because, there was a discussion on the gbatemp.net irc channel about whether Pokemon D/P was in 3D or 2D. I posted the link to there because I knew that had pictures.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guile589 said:
Last of SCDS1 upadate was about week ago...

About this code...

It's fantastic I'm gonna check it when platinum will come out in english:]

If you're talking about the Chrono Trigger fix, cheats, or the skin editor; those are hardly firmware updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1