CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing through Pokémon Crystal using Lameboy and was wondering if there's any way I can evolve my Pokémon like Haunter, Onix, and Machoke that can only evolve through a trade.

I know for the DS and GBA Pokémon games, there are hacks that let you catch all of the Pokémon, or that make Pokémon that evolve through trades just evolve at a higher level. Are there any like this for Pokémon Crystal?

Someone on Yahoo Answers told me to use Gameshark codes to get them—but I don't see how I can do that with Lameboy…

CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'll do that.

I've been using save states, and the when I save through the menu in-game, it doesn't do anything. My computer tells me the .sav file hasn't been modified since June 6, and I've definitely saved since then.

CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
I have X set to Start. Would it still work? (I'll try it… as soon as I find my DS. Not sure where I put it.)

EDIT: I got it! Thank you.
smile.gif

fieryjake31

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CompC said:
Okay, I'll do that.

I've been using save states, and the when I save through the menu in-game, it doesn't do anything. My computer tells me the .sav file hasn't been modified since June 6, and I've definitely saved since then.

in the options where you save and load make sure the save slot is not on "none"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.