Pokemon Crystal Japanese Codes

PokeCrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What cheat device do you have? (or take a picture of it)
Are you able to backup your save to your computer? I can apply the cheat for you if you want.

Finding/porting that code will take some work.
01C089DA means it writes C0 to DA89. If you want to have a go yourself, open the jp game and en game together in something like visualboy advance, and look for similar areas or memory in near DA89, so you can try and work out the offset.
I can't find it today sorry :)

Here's a image of my cheat device. It work fine with all other codes. I just think this code is faulty as it didn't work with you but then worked with you afterwards. I don't know how to port save files from cartridges to my PC and I have no clue how cheat codes are made :(
upload_2018-8-29_15-16-59.jpeg

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Here's a image of my cheat device. It work fine with all other codes. I just think this code is faulty as it didn't work with you but then worked with you afterwards. I don't know how to port save files from cartridges to my PC and I have no clue how cheat codes are made :(
If you attach save files where I'm near Kurt, English and Japanese, so that I'm ready to use (but don't use yet) that code you want, I'll do it.

Reactions: PokeCrystal

PokeCrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you attach save files where I'm near Kurt, English and Japanese, so that I'm ready to use (but don't use yet) that code you want, I'll do it.

I have the save files ready, this site doesn't allow me upload the save files. If you give me a email address, I can email it to you?

Reactions: cearp

PokeCrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
try zipping them and attaching? if still trouble, pm me

Here are both the save files, let me know if you need anything else :)

Attachments

• Pocket Monsters - Crystal Version (Japan).zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Pokemon Crystal (E) [C][!].zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 187

PokeCrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
01C07CDA :)
(Let's just hope this one works on your hardware)
(Again, after googling I see this one on some Chinese sites so I'm not really the first to make/port it)

The code worked perfectly! Using both your shiny code and this code, I managed to get this... Many thanks! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180829_182138__01.jpg
    IMG_20180829_182138__01.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 187

bennjamiin

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey! Is there more cheats for this? Like shiny cheat code but with more add-ons? (Like for starters or pokemon gifts)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff