ROM Hack Pokémon Creepy Black (temp. name)

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
Have fun and for the love of god, please finish it. I hate unfinished projects.
That's almost exactly what she said....
unsure.gif

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Can I join the team do? I have no idea about what I should do, but I can try!
biggrin.gif

I'll prefer IRC over MSN, since it would be much easier and less messier on a IRC channel.
wink.gif

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delta517 said:
biggrin.gif

I'll prefer IRC over MSN, since it would be much easier and less messier on a IRC channel.
wink.gif

Come to the forums so you can join, and also I agree with you on IRC being less of a hassle than MSN

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Delta517 said:
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
We need to know what you can do. Can you script? Can you map using an editor? (you can learn during the developing) Can you make music? If you meet any of those or similar types of criteria, then you can join the team.

Asch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I can compose and I can map. It's an interesting project really. The only probem with music would be that I am not familiar on how to import it to a rom, I've made a few hacks in the past, taking part in graphics, spriting, mapping and scripting, but my strongest would be music and mapping... if I can be of help, I'd be glad to be a part of this.

Matt140

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Asch said:
I can compose and I can map. It's an interesting project really. The only probem with music would be that I am not familiar on how to import it to a rom, I've made a few hacks in the past, taking part in graphics, spriting, mapping and scripting, but my strongest would be music and mapping... if I can be of help, I'd be glad to be a part of this.

Sure, head to the forums here and sign up, we could really use composers!!

lars131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question, with hack pack do u mean only Advance map/mart and text in one bundle? Cause its easy to get those tools

Matt140

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lars131 said:
Just a question, with hack pack do u mean only Advance map/mart and text in one bundle? Cause its easy to get those tools

The HackPack is now outdated, we are using a different system to store our tools/docs/patches/compilers/sprites etc.

.HATRED.Good luck with the porject :3 Hope it suceeds, would also like to be a beta tester if any spots available.

We're not really looking for beta testers at the moment, but I'll make note of your name
smile.gif

BTW, I've updated the first post with more details, progress, team members and ways to contact us!

Thanks,
Matt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol