ROM Hack Pokemon BW Anti Piracy problems thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also no Exp on Cyclo. Haven't finished the first town yet, but I'll wait for the AP fix (I reckon it'll be fixed by tomorrow at the latest, at least for Cyclo and AKAIO) before going any further.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for me it doesn't. What firmware are you running, lolval? Updating to 1.06 should clear up any problems. Again, I'm not using a released ROM so it might be different, but I think SignZ is and he hasn't run into any trouble.

Edit
Ah, he was asking if it froze, not stating that it was happening to him. Sorry, still learning the ins and outs of this language.

oli4--4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTT problem.

When I start the game it says: -4 Error.

What does that mean? Is it possible to fix this error? If I can open the game I can tell the DSTT-problems.

lolval

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Windaga said:
Not for me it doesn't. What firmware are you running, lolval? Updating to 1.06 should clear up any problems. Again, I'm not using a released ROM so it might be different, but I think SignZ is and he hasn't run into any trouble.

Edit
Ah, he was asking if it froze, not stating that it was happening to him. Sorry, still learning the ins and outs of this language.

I'm just asking, here is the 1.06. Thanks for the reply.

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
running R4i Gold using the most recent firmware that I can find (which I downloaded through this site) and I've never had it crash but I get no exp. I'm on Route two and I've caught two wild pokemon.

oli4--4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oli4--4 said:
DSTT problem.

When I start the game it says: -4 Error.

What does that mean? Is it possible to fix this error? If I can open the game I can tell the DSTT-problems.

Again.

Robson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have this same Error 4 at the begining of the game loading...i'm using a version of R4
frown.gif

theenumber42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Black, Male, Wotter.
AK2i, AKAIO 1.7.1
No exp (which I assume is the agreed-upon AP)
No freezes yet, just left the first PokeCenter.
And play time is 40 minutes, mainly due to me slowly trying to read what they're saying
biggrin.gif

Edit: also caught pokemon without freezes, so possibly only the random freezes are part of the AP? Haven't gotten frozen yet, but I'm going to stop playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.