ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn
Have a 999 Radar Encounter Code, but when i Enter the Battle it give me a Whitescreen.

Here is the Pointer.

[[main+4E28D38]+B8]+20

Maybe @Falo you can look into it. :)

Reactions: HK-51

Jimmyshady

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Encountered a Level 62 Chikorita with the 40/40 lightstone code on. You can get starters with the right combinations of statues and 40/40 lightstones.

ILCA needs to seriously think about rebalancing their game. These pokemon are almost as high level as Legendaries and not evolved....
you're able to find every starter without any codes in the underground I have all of them now

Reactions: HK-51

DuhNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal for Spring Path to be opened before the 8th gym battle ? Some how It was opened and I managed to get Giratina. I'm using Yuzu emu if anyone was wondering, I also noticed that when I first entered Snowpoint City and went to the Snow temple, I was able to walk in but when I directly go and speak to that lady she tells me I am not allowed and only the chosen one can enter. I'm just wondering if this is normal and happens for everyone.

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is it normal for Spring Path to be opened before the 8th gym battle ? Some how It was opened and I managed to get Giratina. I'm using Yuzu emu if anyone was wondering, I also noticed that when I first entered Snowpoint City and went to the Snow temple, I was able to walk in but when I directly go and speak to that lady she tells me I am not allowed and only the chosen one can enter. I'm just wondering if this is normal and happens for everyone.

No. Its locked until the post game after the lake trio has been caught.

In 1.0 the game is softlocked so you can't go to the battle tower island because your rival "used up all the gas in the boat"

• Sad
Reactions: DuhNinja

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
According that I didn't see the Arceus event by now and there's no code for the Azure Flute, I assume it's not programmed in yet? I wonder what ILCA is actually doing with giving us a game that didn't even had the post-game in 1.0.

Another question. Could you make a code that you can instantly trigger Spiritomb and not have to talk to people?
Or are the mechanics different this time?

Thank you!

Reactions: OblivionReign

billydarapgod17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few ideas. you can try and make a Complete Pokedex Code for sinnoh and one for the national dex. that would be amazing. Also a max pokeradar chain would be great with the unlimited pokeradar energy. Also a Shiny Charm Unlock would be Appreciated. :)

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
According that I didn't see the Arceus event by now and there's no code for the Azure Flute, I assume it's not programmed in yet? I wonder what ILCA is actually doing with giving us a game that didn't even had the post-game in 1.0.

Another question. Could you make a code that you can instantly trigger Spiritomb and not have to talk to people?
Or are the mechanics different this time?

Thank you!

It will likely be added in the next update.

DuhNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheats don't work in Yuzu... Any ideas?

It is what it is... Here's a list of codes that work and don't work.
Workaround for those codes that don't work will be to use ryujinx and add those codes , play the game with the cheats enabled, save the game and transfer the save file to yuzu.
A huge thanks to the creators of the ffg codes :
  • SkyQueen
  • Genesis Nova
  • Patjenova
  • DeathChaos25
  • Falo

Codes that don't work on yuzu EA2196 for v1.1 (EA058A067CBD6943) :
  • [Max Pokedollars 1.1]
  • [999x Masterballs 1.1]
  • [999x Rare Candy 1.1]
  • [999x All Balls 1.1]
  • [Shiny Pokemon (HOLD L) 1.1]
  • [Members Card 1.1]
  • [Oak's Letter 1.1]
  • [999x Dream Ball]
  • [999x Beast Ball]
  • [999x All Berries 1.1]
  • [x2 Player Speed (HOLD B) 1.1]
  • [x1.5 Player Speed (HOLD B) 1.1]
  • [999x Mysterious Shard S]
  • [999x Mysterious Shard L]
  • [100% Catch Rate (Hold ZL) 1.1]

=====================================================================================

Codes that work:
  • [Encounter On (v1.1.0)]
  • [Encounter #Pokemon]
  • [Movement Speed x2]
    040A0000 021dff1c 1E201000
  • [Encounter Lv 1 (v1.1.0)]
  • [Encounter Lv 50 (v1.1.0)]
  • [Encounter Lv 100 (v1.1.0)]
  • [Item wont decrease (ON) 1.1] ==> When you use an item it actually increases by 1.
  • [60 FPS (Must Overclock)]
  • [100% Catch Rate 1.1]
  • [Always Critical Catch 1.1]
  • [HP wont decrease (On) 1.1]
  • [PP wont decrease 1.1]
  • [Money wont decrease 1.1]
  • [Instant Kill (On) 1.1]
  • [Instant Egg Hatch v2 (v1.1.0) (On)]
  • [Shiny Pokemon (on) 1.1]
  • [Unlimited Digging (v1.1.0) (On)]
  • [Instant 40 Lightstones (v1.1.0) (On)]

=====================================================================================
Still did not test majority of the cheats like Nature/Gender/Fossils/Evolution Conditions/IV/

Tutorial on how to get cheats to work on Yuzu:
  • Goto to your Mod folder for the game
  • Add a new folder and Rename it to the desired cheat Example "[Encounter On (v1.1.0)]"
  • Goto into that folder and create another new folder called "cheats"
  • Inside the cheats folder create a new text file and name it "EA058A067CBD6943"
  • Open the "EA058A067CBD6943.txt" text file and add the cheat code.
  • Save it and test it out on yuzu.

Take note that you should add only the desired cheat , in this example you would just add the code for "[Encounter On (v1.1.0)]". Don't add more that one cheat codes in those files.

QuantumExecute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Greetings, I have two questions...

- Do someone knows a Poffin code? I've read all the pages, but doesn't found anything about it.

- Can someone please explain me what's going on with the "event scripts"? (As example, the Member Card)

I hope you guys can help me. And excuse me about this two questions, I know that these have already been asked. But I would like to know more details, thanks.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Greetings, I have two questions...

- Do someone knows a Poffin code? I've read all the pages, but doesn't found anything about it.

- Can someone please explain me what's going on with the "event scripts"? (As example, the Member Card)

I hope you guys can help me. And excuse me about this two questions, I know that these have already been asked. But I would like to know more details, thanks.
No poffin codes. Nothing we can do with scripts unless you do romfs modding or wait for PKHeX support

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I turned off the shiny cheat and found that having a shiny mon with a status effect, like paralyze, still allows them to evolve without crashing the game in yuzu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8