ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

MrsAtti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Okay so this happened now (could have been my mistake):

I used some of the encounter codes and put them on my txt file. The first time i didn't put the encounter on/off codes on there - and everything but shiny encounter worked - level 100 etc... then i wanted to switch to lvl 50/ 1 and it didn't work it's still 100 -
I put the encounter on/off on the txt file (saved my game) and with the encounter on the shiny hold L also worked but everything is still lvl 100 - even in battle tower lmao where the level cap is 50

Sidenote: I have a backup file from my game BEFORE I started using/testing around with any of the cheats- and when i start the game i immediatly turn off all cheats

Could it be that all are still lvl 100 because I didn't use the encounter on/off from the very beginngin?

I'll still be testing around what caused my issue exactly but if someone knows would be appreciated.

fabvvx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay so this happened now (could have been my mistake):

I used some of the encounter codes and put them on my txt file. The first time i didn't put the encounter on/off codes on there - and everything but shiny encounter worked - level 100 etc... then i wanted to switch to lvl 50/ 1 and it didn't work it's still 100 -
I put the encounter on/off on the txt file (saved my game) and with the encounter on the shiny hold L also worked but everything is still lvl 100 - even in battle tower lmao where the level cap is 50

Sidenote: I have a backup file from my game BEFORE I started using/testing around with any of the cheats- and when i start the game i immediatly turn off all cheats

Could it be that all are still lvl 100 because I didn't use the encounter on/off from the very beginngin?

I'll still be testing around what caused my issue exactly but if someone knows would be appreciated.
restart the game?

MrsAtti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
restart the game?
Update: I restarted the game AND restored my none cheated savefile - first encounter was a shiny lvl 100 Arceus - my guess is that the moment i start the game ALL cheats on the txt are set to ON (that's maybe why restart didn't do all too much..)... that's maybe why everything i see is still lvl 100....
I'll still be testing around I guess

Bvgel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I restarted the game AND restored my none cheated savefile - first encounter was a shiny lvl 100 Arceus - my guess is that the moment i start the game ALL cheats on the txt are set to ON (that's maybe why restart didn't do all too much..)... that's maybe why everything i see is still lvl 100....
I'll still be testing around I guess
To respond to you earlier: I messed with the files and removed the [off] option for encounter so that's why it's not working hahahahahaha

And yeah, you can disable edizon cheats so when you launch the game, it all isn't on. OP has instruction guide on the post.

Reactions: MrsAtti

MrsAtti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
To respond to you earlier: I messed with the files and removed the [off] option for encounter so that's why it's not working hahahahahaha

And yeah, you can disable edizon cheats so when you launch the game, it all isn't on. OP has instruction guide on the post.
Thank you so much! I'm sure that will fix it for me! Thanks a lot!

Edit: It really worked - thanks again x) I didn't see there was this tab from OP exactly about that x)

Last edited by MrsAtti,
Reactions: Bvgel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof