ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Capollo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded the ROM(the one suggested in the guide), an emulator, and the BlazeBlack patch and I've been getting the xdelta3 error messages every time I attempted to patch it.. I saw that having Windows 8 may be causing this problem. Any help you guys can offer?

TheEnderKidTZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using this on No$GBA, it wouldnt work. Im trying the European version right now.

EDIT: The Europe version won't work on No$GBA. I'll try desmume.
EDIT 2: It works! I'll sync this to nds4ios. I just hope I won't kill myself with the 4 framerate.

Frost Byte

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first gym wont load for me. The moment I go into the doors the game starts lagging terribly and wont load past that.

Edit; Apparently this rom just doesnt like no$. The gym loaded properly in desmume.

DLim

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hii, i'm having a problem at pinwheel forest, burgh wont talk to me when entering.
When i talk to him he just says "Team plazma hasent come this direction... The forest bug Pokemon are quiet to."

And thats it, he stays in place. when i talk to the last team plazma memmber he wont respond, frozen.

Any think i can do to fix this ?

cauemd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, have anyone found Latios? I spent more than 40 max repels in the third room in the League Path (the only one with grass in it) and I have only found some Latias....I'm searching in the dark grass (double)....Is Latios in the normal grass or I'm searching right?

Bloody Tarantula

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if someone already reported this, I am not even going to try to search... but when i chose oshawott, i thought, screw it, I am going to choose water this time.... well i had a awful experience because tail whip instead of decreasing the opponents defense, increased it..... really.... that was a bummer...

bwburke94

Gotta hack 'em all!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if someone already reported this, I am not even going to try to search... but when i chose oshawott, i thought, screw it, I am going to choose water this time.... well i had a awful experience because tail whip instead of decreasing the opponents defense, increased it..... really.... that was a bummer...
Snivy's ability is Contrary. Not a bug. And it's been reported hundreds of times by now by people like you who are too lazy to read the thread.

Reactions: swiftgallade46

animes786

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me please? Basically i've been trying to play this on my R4i SDHC and it has the latest kernel and everything. I tried to play it but i get a white screen or black screen. I also tried to use Retro Game Fan's firmware and stuff and i tried to use YSMenu to boot it up and it worked for about 2mins but then it freezes and i have to restart the whole system. Someone please help me as i really want to play this on my DSI.

guedesbrawl

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
does anybody have any good team reccomendations for skyla's? The bad thing about this hack is that gyms are just too strong for you to stick with the same pokes throughout the game...

Tangoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, first time posting and I have a small problem with the ROM. I'm using No$GBA tp emulate it, and it works fine until the Ferris Wheel part in Nimbassa city with N. When I trigger that event, the game freezes. Is there any fix to this?

bomy james rabor

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, first time posting and I have a small problem with the ROM. I'm using No$GBA tp emulate it, and it works fine until the Ferris Wheel part in Nimbassa city with N. When I trigger that event, the game freezes. Is there any fix to this?

I kinda don't know.. but if you have a smartphone.. running on android 2.3 and above.. try searching DraStic v2.1.6.2a patched... works perfectly :yaysp:

Hockey13Playa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone can help me... looks like this thread has been dead for a while. But I just discovered being able to play DS games on iPhones. Currently playing Volt White... is there a way to implement the pokedex to recognize all 649 pokemon? I downloaded the pokedex equipment tool and the "pokegen" tool.

I am using NDS4iOS to run the rome... there save files are .dsv when I load it into the pokegen and check of national dex and hit save it saves the file as .dsv.bak... not sure what I am doing wrong or what other steps I'd have to take. Can someone help please? :)

garchomp94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a big problem ... I use a mac ... so for the full version i have to use .xdelta rather than .bat ... every time i have patched the hack and played it none of the starters have there other ability (snivy - contrary, tepig - adaptability, etc) what do i do?

Narsil

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hello there, I've a little problem. Hack itself is working excellent, but I cannot activate AR codes (I'm thinking about IV/EV check code). I'm using DesMuMe 0.9.9. Help?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just download this but it's pokemon blaze black volt white 2? it's through the mediafire link. the rapidshare is dead.

edit:odd i found that i did download the first one somehow... i'll up dray if that's ok with you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed