ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Great game even though the third gym is well hard! Does anyone know where abouts the fire stone is in castellia city?

Ah don't worry guys I found it! the first port you come to a man gives you it :DD

icepoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi drayano.

The links seems to be dead. Or your account is suspended. I want to play this first before I start with Blaze 2. Could you please reupload? Thanks :)

MattpLFC

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Drayano. I'm really enjoying playing through Volt White at the minute and have racked up nearly 70 hours of messing around on it. My aim is to complete the National Dex, of course. However, I think I'm being stupid. Is it true that on Volt White (the most recent version) that Zekrom and Thundurus who are not usually available on White, are available as wild encounters on your wonderful hack?

As a warning, as I don't want to waste 100 hours +, are there any Pokémon in the game that are one chance only encounters? Once I return from Liberty Gardens, can I go back again?

The special encounter with the zen Darmanitan, does this happen just by walking around desert resort's outer area (ie, around the entrance of relic castle)? If I do encounter him, is it a one time only thing? Same goes for Musharna, Volcarona and Phione.

One more thing, do the Cherish balls actually do anything?

Thanks a lot for this!

AxemGoner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone that needs to do this on a mac, download Multipatch. Google it. It lets you patch xdelta patches to files. I suggest that Drayano puts this in his description to avoid any more complaints for Mac users. It works from Snow Leopard to Lion, I think.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone that needs to do this on a mac, download Multipatch. Google it. It lets you patch xdelta patches to files. I suggest that Drayano puts this in his description to avoid any more complaints for Mac users. It works from Snow Leopard to Lion, I think.
Damn, I love you. The amount of Mac complaints I get is such a pain.

hey i noticed the documentation dosent mention how to evolve Alakazam
It's in the Pokémon Changes for Kadabra, but it evolves at... Level 36, I think? I forget.

YoungAlechemist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys, I'm really having some trouble patching my ROM. Everytime I try to patch it, it says the ROM can not be found. I have the ROM suggested from -snip-, I renamed it PokemonWhite.nds, but it has not worked. Does anyone have anyone advice that could help?

Edit: I fixed It! I had been placing the ROM in the wrong folder!

AxemGoner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I love you. The amount of Mac complaints I get is such a pain.

Yeah, I know. I have Lion and it's a huge pain trying to explain to people how to do it. The app itself is very user-friendly, but some people choose to be idiots willfully. Hopefully that app helps a lot of people. Good luck with your hack. I loved it.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Okay I have tried so many times. How do I get this to work on no$gba I have tried enabling the action replay code and it was the right code but after I press new game it just goes black

Edwii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Questions:
1. Is there a place that has an updated list for where to find where specific pokemon spawn?
If not, I am looking for beldum or magnemite where can I find them soonest?

2. Is there a way to get the cheat file to work for it for an m3 real?

Ok so I got a cheat file to seem to dectect the game in M3 real, but after selecting even 1 cheat the game wont load, just get's stuck on a black screen.

Suggestions?

Rurikar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

My 60 hour Nuzlocke run of Blaze Black finally came to an end. This is the highlight reel of criticals that killed my best.

The disguised gym leaders got the best of me after the elite 4. I completely underestimated them after doing so well in the elite four, same with black city. I refuse to go to blaze black 2 until after I beat this one.

Thanks for the best Pokemon experiences of my life. I still wish you had a donate button on your threads!

Reactions: kirixa

JucyFruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PokemonBlazeBlackClean_56_5624.png
GOT A BUG NEED HELP , DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT??

notgood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everytime I run the .bat file I get a message that xdelta.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command. I'm so lost. this is my first time trying this

Aevus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really enjoyed this game man,,

I have just 1 problem, when i figth against second Gym the one with normal types, and my Tepig, And Axew dies i cannot use Pidgey or those pokemons it'll give me message of "Can't Use Pidgey"
is this just me or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw