ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I started playing Blaze Black to prepare before the second game, but now that 'tis coming out today makes me wanna rush the game, haha. Currently I'm at the route to Opelucid City, hope I'll be able to finish the game today.

Anyways Drayano, if you need any help with documentation or anything I can help out.

AsaNo88

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Excuse me, guys. Is it okay if i use .SAV file from the original BW for this Blaze/Volt version ?
I'm just too lazy to start it again :(

Mahadeva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Drayano,
Do Blaze Black and Volt White[2] work on a Mac? And if not, could you maybe, possibly, perhaps... oh who am I kidding
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SAY YES-OR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT MAC-COMPATIBLE

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll probably upload it here on the weekend (including Friday).

Whether BBVW2 runs on a Mac depends on whether there's an emulator that works on Mac, and that's out of my hands.

G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Will you upload the fixed version? The main thing is the legendary one, have you decided what to do with them?

Also, by the time I got to PWT, my levels were about 35-40 and maybe more and the opponents were 25s..

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
'Course, there's quite a few bugs but they're mostly simple to fix.

The legendaries are annoying, but I'm not willing to give up on the overworlds yet. I'll probably change the flag numbers and see if that has any effect.

Nothing I can do about that, the PWT has some sort of in-built thing that lowers them to 25. It does that in the original game, too.

podfan723

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick and easy question. Can you get a drantni and super rod early in the game??

ive been playing purewhite and just now I get to the eighth gym and now I find out I have to beat the elite four before I can assemble my dream team, that just irks me. Anways this looks amazing and props to you.

G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll probably upload it here on the weekend (including Friday).

Whether BBVW2 runs on a Mac depends on whether there's an emulator that works on Mac, and that's out of my hands.

Any news on your progress Dray? What needs to be done? I was hoping to start over tomorrow.

Raimu_Bito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an odd problem

I have both of the emulators No$gba and Desmume

No$gba I start up and put in the fix code for and it works up untill I press start at the beginning where at which point it freezes.

Desmume Works past that but Everything is BLocky WHite. (Professor juniper is a cluster of white blocks and the legendaries are white blocks on start screen)

Any help? I got the Rom from Emuparadise or whatever that place is.

Raimu_Bito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have pictures this time :(

I really want to play this but this is what my game looks like On Desmume (on No$Gba it Freezes but it looks fine on the start screen so any help on fixing said freeze would be loved)

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_12_24958.png

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_30_24821.png

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_40_26029-1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...