ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Puddz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick question.
It says that the clean version eliminates all pokemon changes, but does that include the new evolutions? Or is it just the stats and moves eliminated?

Puddz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick question.
It says that the clean version eliminates all pokemon changes, but does that include the new evolutions? Or is it just the stats and moves eliminated?
Only stats and moves.

Okay thank you.
Another question, Legendary encounters. Do they only happened after you've beaten the Elite 4 or any time?

DaruanOliveira

Trophies
XP
I've just received my first badge, and I should say that this hack is AMAZING. Really, thank you very much for making it. Lots of pokémons, attacks, items and lots of fun! I was playing Pokémon Black, and I just gave up of my adventure to start a new one with this hack, and I have no regrets.

Escobear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hack is still amazing since the last post I made. The only, and I mean ONLY thing I wish was different would be to make Milotic water/dragon. It makes sense ya know? :)

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'd have to say thanks for this. I wouldn't touch Black or White until I found this. Makes it much more enjoyable, and actually a challenge.

Thanks, I can actually enjoy a game I bought now. >_> Even if I have to have it take up room in my flashcart.

typon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently challenging the fourth gym, and i have absolutely loved this hack so far. Its nice using pokemon with awesome DW abilities that you wouldnt normally have, like Sheer Force Nidoking and Speed Boost Blaziken. I just had one question about Heart Scales. Is there a place where you can consistently get them other than the once a day lady in Driftveil? My team requires 4 Heart Scales for pokemon to get their best moves, and I found the one in desert resort, but i was wondering if there is a place to get them more easily? I feel like its more relevant in these hacks because so many pokemon get tons of awesome moves from heart scale.

Chido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just want to say that I love this hack. The challenge is really great, and its really kicking my a**, I love it! Anyways, I just got one quick question. I could probably search it in this thread, but it's gotten too big, it would take forever to find.

Does the online features work with this hack? I'm using a flash card, and whenever I try to use Game Sync, the screen stays at the "Please wait" dialong for way too long. I'm just wondering, I know it's not neccessary to trade in this hack, but would be nice to have the option still, you know?

But anyways, thank you for your hard work, and good luck with your other projects.

EDIT: Looks like I answered my own question. Thanks anyways!

SevilitheArcanin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having another problem (still playing on Supercard). So i was grinding in relic castle and the game started getting laggy, and i mean severely laggy. the sound still went full speed, and so did the animations, but when i click the fight button or go to the bag or look at my pokemons stats it take 10-20 seconds to load. also the dialog went really slow even though it was set to full speed. i thought it might be a relic castle thing, so i went to nimbassa city (took just as long to load nimbassa when i went through the green thingys). once there, i went to look at pkmn stats and the whole supercard froze up. all my other roms work fine, including regular pkmn white. any idea why this would happen?EDIT: so now when i load the rom and press start the game freezes, i can only load it using real time save. and now im stuck in relic castle. if i try to access pkmn stats, or the bag, or press y, or attempt to leave the castle the game freezes. now its unplayable, which sucks cuz its such an awesome hack.

phisdam

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, loving the hack very much. At the moment I'm trying to catch legendary pokemons so I wanted to have the "instant shaking grass" cheat. But I'm having a problem activating my cheat. The problem is that I couldn't get into my game if I enable "cheat" on my m3i zero. It works fine with other games. So if there's any solution, i'll be very happy if someone could solve my problem and hope I'm posting in the right thread. :P

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I have Pokemon Black on my AK2i, and NEVER played it, but after looking at this patch, and how it is deeply edited and I also read all the files in the documentation folder, and I see that much work went into this patch, hell each doc. in the folder is like 40 pages long and very detailed.

Good job to the translation team, I look forward to getting home tonight and popping this patch in.

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Drayano my Pokemon with levitate are still affected by ground type moves. Not sure if this only applies in the battle subway but my chandelure just got hit by dig (gravity was not in effect) also I cannot get my shaymin to change forms no matter what I do...

bwburke94

Gotta hack 'em all!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Drayano my Pokemon with levitate are still affected by ground type moves. Not sure if this only applies in the battle subway but my chandelure just got hit by dig (gravity was not in effect) also I cannot get my shaymin to change forms no matter what I do...
1. Mold Breaker
2. Not a fateful encounter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2