ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

D

Deleted User

Why is it that no one has created a different game using the fourth or fifth gen games, like the ones based off third gen?

ChaosMarine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account just for this...
It might be the code, but I'm not sure... >.>
I'm also not sure if this was pointed out before...

Pokemon caught using the "Press L for rare spots" or one of the fossil ones(not completely sure on this tho) cause foe pokemon health in "major"(i.e, vs Bianca, Cheren, etc. I don't think gym battles are effected tho) battles to freeze. One of the pokemon's health never falls, like against N in Nimbasa City(the most recent example I can use), his Gligar did't lose health when I had a fossil pokemon out, same with a Panpour(Tepig was my starter) I got using that code(my patience wore thin too fast).

But even with that, I still find it quite fun.

Cease Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Drayno do you know when specifically you can learn Draco Meteor from Iris/Drayden? Because on bulbapedia it says that they will tutor the move as soon as you beat the gym but I just beat Drayden and when I go to talk to Iris she says the same thing as before I challenged the gym. Did you change when Draco meteor can be tutored, is bulbapedia wrong, or is this a bug?

EDIT: So I checked around some other sites and it appears that you actually can't access the tutor until after defeating the elite four. That's a shame, I was hoping to abuse contrary draco meteor against the league. Oh well.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
EDIT: So I checked around some other sites and it appears that you actually can't access the tutor until after defeating the elite four. That's a shame, I was hoping to abuse contrary draco meteor against the league. Oh well.
If you really want to use Draco Meteor now, just use Pokégen and give it to Serperior.

hapse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally i beat skylina (full version) god dammit she was tough! Her Gliscor kept raping my team. After many tries i was down to just my Aerodactyl vs Mandibuzz and Swanna but luckily her Swanna was on the other side of the battle so it could only hit me with hurricane ^^ i was so close to lose all the time but i kept it going with hyper potion and smashed her Mandibuzz then her Swanna :D Really nice fight and im just loving this hack :) its quite tough
my team was
Magnezone 45,
Probopass 47,
Aerodactyl 56,
Cresselia 51,
Magmotar 45,
Ninetales 48
;)

Logi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem. I'm using No$GBA 2.6a and i've played the game and its been working fine but suddenly when i start up the game where zekrom is and press enter he does his cry and doesn't take me to the menu where you continue your game. Please help me.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
maybe this was asked before, but how many pokemon can you catch before the final battle with n?

also, after looking at the downloaded file and the victiny thing... isnt it possible to just build in a teleport to liberty island? like right next to the ship?

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe this was asked before, but how many pokemon can you catch before the final battle with n?

also, after looking at the downloaded file and the victiny thing... isnt it possible to just build in a teleport to liberty island? like right next to the ship?
Everything except Unown and some legendaries : Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Zekrom/Reshiram (the opposite legendary), Kyurem, Landorus, Meloetta and Genesect.

And I don't think it's possible to build a teleport, at least not without some scripting.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
really? so the second half of unova is just repeating the same pokemon again + a few legendaries?

yeah, i guess it would need whatever script is responsible for moving people... its probably as simple as a single line of code.
but oh well.
oh and thank you

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xdelta won't work, when I try it it just opens and closes in half a second. Help please?
You need to use the UI and select the necessary stuff.

I have a problem. I'm using No$GBA 2.6a and i've played the game and its been working fine but suddenly when i start up the game where zekrom is and press enter he does his cry and doesn't take me to the menu where you continue your game. Please help me.
I don't know the exact problem, but if you're not already using no$zoomer I'd suggest pairing it with your 2.6a.

Yeah, everything but those legendaries and Unown is available, since I wanted them all in the main game. It does make the postgame a little boring... bit of a sacrifice, really.
And the teleport would indeed require scripting, and considering I can't even do HGSS scripting in hex without it going wrong I'm probably not going to be able to do BW's.

Logi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xdelta won't work, when I try it it just opens and closes in half a second. Help please?
You need to use the UI and select the necessary stuff.

I don't know the exact problem, but if you're not already using no$zoomer I'd suggest pairing it with your 2.6a.

Yeah, everything but those legendaries and Unown is available, since I wanted them all in the main game. It does make the postgame a little boring... bit of a sacrifice, really.
And the teleport would indeed require scripting, and considering I can't even do HGSS scripting in hex without it going wrong I'm probably not going to be able to do BW's.
Yeah i'm using no$zoomer with it already but i still get the same problem

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

too bad... but i guess i imagine these editor tools to be too similar to the rpgmaker editors i've played with as a kid...
there, you could just copy the event field on the door that teleports you inside the lighthouse to some easily reachable cell and another eventfield that would make you enter the pokemon center back in the city to get back... probably not the most beautiful solution...
oh well, maybe it'll one day be so easy xD

Isshu Zach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just managed to beat N and Ghetsis in Volt White! I tell ya, they were tough! Especially some of the Gym Leaders as well. Most of which, I was left with one Pokemon left. I reckon the easiest for me at the time was Clay where I lost only one Pokemon, but not without taking out 4 of his Pokemon! It was a single battle and I have a much better time on those than Doubles and Triples although Rotation isn't so bad.
I actually recorded the battles with N and Ghetsis and uploaded it to my channel. But anyways I'm just going around and trying to catch the rest of the Legendary Pokemon.

Oh and this made me laugh:
"A broken stone that finds no use in this Unova. Perhaps in another game? Stay tuned for a possible Pokemon Snow Grey!"

But overall, I really enjoyed the Rom Hack. It was a lot of fun. If you plan to do Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 then by all means, bring it on!

ChaosMarine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But... It tells you what to do?
Run the batch file.. The .bat.
It's the only file that 1kb.

Unless you're using Linux or Mac, then I can't help at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo