Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
socko25 said:
I don't know about using the Oval Stone as an item, but I evolved my Happiny just fine with it just holding the Oval Stone when it levels up (when it was happy enough of course).
max happiness is only required for chansey to evolve into blissey, not happiny into chansey. And yes you're right it will still work the old fashioned way but Drayano tried to make it easier to evolve Happiny by making the Oval Stone in a "Use" item so u don't have to level it up while holding it anymore. That was the issue

socko25

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
swiftgallade46 said:
socko25 said:
I don't know about using the Oval Stone as an item, but I evolved my Happiny just fine with it just holding the Oval Stone when it levels up (when it was happy enough of course).
max happiness is only required for chansey to evolve into blissey, not happiny into chansey. And yes you're right it will still work the old fashioned way but Drayano tried to make it easier to evolve Happiny by making the Oval Stone in a "Use" item so u don't have to level it up while holding it anymore. That was the issue

Oh, I thought you were saying that your Happiny wouldn't evolve at all. My mistake.
smile.gif

gurudingo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I currently have version 3.0, and I was going to update to 3.02. Would this make my save file unplayable? Because if I have to restart, I'm going to probably wait for when bug fix 3.03 gets released (because I want to catch a magby in the wild
yaynds.gif
), but I'm going to suffer from serious Pokemon withdrawl. You know, because this is a freaking amazing hack.

G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think you'll be fine.

On another note, and kinda off-topic, does anyone knows a way to stop/avoid the camera zoom in battle? I can't stand those pixel in ds xl.

Alasdair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening, guys
smile.gif

I couldn't find in the documents, how Magneton evolves into Magnezone - In the level up move change list it appears in a row with magnemite and magneton,
in the Pokemon Changes list not though :/

As far as I know it could only evolve in one of the GBA games, can it evolve somehow else still in this versions?

DerDa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Alasdair said:
Good evening, guys
smile.gif

I couldn't find in the documents, how Magneton evolves into Magnezone - In the level up move change list it appears in a row with magnemite and magneton,
in the Pokemon Changes list not though :/

As far as I know it could only evolve in one of the GBA games, can it evolve somehow else still in this versions?
like in the normal games
level up in chargestone cave

spasticbuddha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, quick question, but I'm almost at the end of VW (3.0, dont feel like downloading every single new minimal patch), and I was wondering: I saw in the documents that Looker gives you the Gracidea flower now, but does it actually work with the shaymin you can catch at the village bridge?

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it really true that you can't get both forms of Basculin and Shellos in one game?
Oh and btw yes any Gracidea will work on any Shaymin just as any Griseous Orb will work on any Giratina

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dray or anyone that have answers:

Is it possible to edit the rosters of the 2 Subway Masters? I'm using Neltazero's Trainer Editor but when I pull up their rosters from the list, they each have only a L10 Patrat. And since we're on that topic, is it possible to edit the rosters of the rest of the Subway Trainers?

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
conannkid said:
@Dray or anyone that have answers:

Is it possible to edit the rosters of the 2 Subway Masters? I'm using Neltazero's Trainer Editor but when I pull up their rosters from the list, they each have only a L10 Patrat. And since we're on that topic, is it possible to edit the rosters of the rest of the Subway Trainers?
in neltazero tools is not correct about master subway ....

laeeqmaster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just downloaded this hack the other day and I've gotta say: It's A LOT of fun! Thanks for making it! BTW, I found a torchic with speed boost yesterday O.o

spasticbuddha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been following the hack too much since school's started, so I've been wondering. Is version 3.02 just a bugfix for 3.0, or are there actual stat/trainer/type/moveset changes? 'Cause I hacked 3.0 to edit some things I've thought should have always been done (charizard being a fire/dragon e.g.) and if it's not a dramatic update, I don't want to have to make all those changes to 3.02...haha call me lazy

Dante6201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i'm currently running BlazeBlack, and everything seems to work just fine.
However, i'm having quite a bit of a money issue : i'm trying to catch many pokémon but my pokéball supplies dont last long and i dont have enough money to afford as many as i need in order to get the full experience of this hack. I'm only in Nacrene city and already broke :s and i seriously dont feel like going further on, battling for money then go back to catch a water starter near the daycare, then go back on, repeat...

Anyone have a solution to this?
I've tried the MaxMoney Action replay code for regular Black, which didnt work, even though it has been told to.

I'm running BB 3.02, patched on an American Black rom on which AR worked, on NO$GBA 2.6 w/ NO$Zoomer.

Thanks in advance !

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Dante6201 said:
Hello, i'm currently running BlazeBlack, and everything seems to work just fine.
However, i'm having quite a bit of a money issue : i'm trying to catch many pokémon but my pokéball supplies dont last long and i dont have enough money to afford as many as i need in order to get the full experience of this hack. I'm only in Nacrene city and already broke :s and i seriously dont feel like going further on, battling for money then go back to catch a water starter near the daycare, then go back on, repeat...

I've tried the MaxMoney Action replay code for regular Black, which didnt work, even though it has been told to.

I'm running BB 3.02, patched on an American Black rom on which AR worked, on NO$GBA 2.6 w/ NO$Zoomer.

Thanks in advance !

send me the link of the rom if you cant find it just copy the rom to http://www.mediafire.com/
its free and then send the produced link to me....

also switch to Desmume and then try

Dante6201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Crashes on desmume after 15seconds, other various glitches. Should i link you the patched rom or the rom-to-be-patched? Thanks for the quick help
smile.gif

[edit] Dropboxing right now. Should be uploaded in about 15min (sigh)

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dante6201 said:

Thanks in advance !

There should be a code to rematch trainers.

Shadow_Jolteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I've register on here cause I seen the latest updates from Pokemon Blaze Black and I love the changes and edits it gotten over the original black. I wanted to post out my small suggestions cause I really like how this is coming along. Also I'm sorry if these are mention already.

#1- Should Manectric be Electric/Fire since it looks like it has a volcano for its head and learn several fire attacks?

#2a- I like Rotoms with their new secondary type changes from their forms but a suggestion. Should each rotoms have a slight stats change? Like the original Rotom have this for Blaze Black stats, 50/50/77/95/77/111 but for the other 5 Rotom forms they all have the same stats. Could theirs be all different like the fridge Rotom looks like a tank in defense, slow in speed or the mower Rotom looks kinda speedy or wash Rotom with high s.def, slow, maybe decent defense.

#2b- Should all Rotoms besides the fan (since it has Motor Drive and Speed Boost) have secondary abilities? I don't know what to suggest for the original, oven, wash, fridge, and mow but anyone can help suggest if this suggestion is good.

#3- I was thinking about Eevee evo family with stats change patterns like in original games they use 130/110/95/65/65/60 (525) but my suggestion is would something like this 135/115/100/70/70/50 (540) be a good example?

That's all I have for now but if all of them aren't good ideas or suggestion then it's cool. Wanted to post up and register here to get my suggestion across lol. I really enjoying your hack Dray. I just love the changes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious