Pokemon Black/White Game Sync ID

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by MakiManPR, Apr 13, 2011.

Apr 13, 2011
  1. MakiManPR
    OP

Banned MakiManPR Banned

Puerto Rico
    Well I have a problem. I had the Japanese Pokemon White rom with the translation on it, beat it and registered on the japanese Pokemon Global Link website. Now I have the US rom with my JP Game Save and everything is working fine until now. As you may know US/EUR Pokemon Global Link website has been opened today so I went to register my Rom there to enter in the Dreamworld and blah, blah, blah
    The problem is that my Game Sync ID is already registered in the JP Pokemon Global Link website and I can't register it again and I don't want to start a new game. My question is is there any AR code to reset the Game Sync ID or can that be implemented in Pokesav/Pokegen as the GSID is stored in the Save file and not the Rom(I know cuz my GSID is now exactly the same as when I had the JP rom). So can anyone do this? or it has been already done?

*I can upload my Save File if you guys wanna check it out*

2. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    No there isnt any AR code and there isnt any way to edit it with pokesave.

The Gamesync ID is a online ID generated by the server, so you cant edit it.
    You have to start on a US/EU rom.

3. MakiManPR
    OP

Banned MakiManPR Banned

Puerto Rico
    Really? oh man that sucks

4. Maverynthia

Newcomer Maverynthia Member

United States
    So am I to infer from this:

If I've registered for the GL (US) with a B/W rom (US) and then put the save into a retail cart, the GSID will be the same and I won't have to be out of luck getting a new one?