• Start date
  • Views 1,160,188
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

Leno

Trophies
XP
Country
I have r4 wood v1.49 and have patched pokemon black 2 with the AP fix patch and the english translation patch, when i try to load my game it will freeze after showing the season. I thought my save was corrupt so I tried running it with desmume which loaded my save without a problem. Does anyone know how to fix this so I can continue my game on my r4?
Boggle with the R4DSs Wood settings. Turn everything off.
(already had everything off) Tried messing around with the settings didn't change anything. My problem started after getting the c-gear (so I think it has something to do with that) Thanks for the help :)!

AdamThompson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
im on a R4I 3DS and i cant get past the screen where you choose if your a boy or a girl which everyone i choose it just stays on one text box im using the retrogamefan TT MENU with updated DATS on and R4I 3DS

acfa123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on a R4I 3DS and i cant get past the screen where you choose if your a boy or a girl which everyone i choose it just stays on one text box im using the retrogamefan TT MENU with updated DATS on and R4I 3DS
How did you get TTmenu to load? mine just stays on a loading screen.

AdamThompson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
ijust threw it on the root with the updated dats then slected TTMENU.NDS from the r4 selection screen the game cant get passed the boy or girl selection though

acfa123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ijust threw it on the root with the updated dats then slected TTMENU.NDS from the r4 selection screen the game cant get passed the boy or girl selection though
what folder from Retrogamerfan's Multi cart update did you use?

IsraelCervantes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Just pay the game on desmume until you get through that. And then copy it to your R4I 3DS but It won't save :/

AdamThompson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
R4-SDHC_R4I-SDHC TTMENU

acfa123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just pay the game on desmume until you get through that. And then copy it to your R4I 3DS but It won't save :/
the problem is though that the game doesn't even load :/
R4-SDHC_R4I-SDHC TTMENU
Thanks but it didn't work

Turnips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but neither of these games are running on my R4 clone (SHDC). I've tried it with
  • the default firmware, but just get that rom load error 4 while it's launching
  • YSMenu/YSMenu + R4YSAuto/YSMenu + R4YSAuto + various updates and file edits don't work and I just get that Unsupported DLDI Name error on attempting to launch a game. This only happens if YSMenu is an .nds file, if it's installed as a firmware I just get that ? MENU white screen thing on boot.
  • WAIO.nds/WOODR4.nds just freeze on the loading screen after trying to launch a game (one of the two gives me error information on the top screen, saying "Cannot open /MOONSHL2/EXTLINK/_hn.HugeNDSLoader.nds")
Is there anything else I can try? I'm getting these results with both clean and patched (using the patchers from that aa.zip, some xdelta one, and Dicastia-Patch) roms. I wonder how Nejc2k9 got his to work.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems that anything involving TTmenu is extremely hesitant to work correctly...
If I was in everybody else's situation, I'd upgrade flashcards immediately. Acekard 2i is what, like, 12 bucks now?

Reactions: 2 people

Turnips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems that anything involving TTmenu is extremely hesitant to work correctly...
If I was in everybody else's situation, I'd upgrade flashcards immediately. Acekard 2i is what, like, 12 bucks now?

I'd absolutely love to do that, I've had my eyes on a SCDS2 for ages now, but unfortunately I don't have any spare money :(

clicket999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on acekard 2i running black 2 with the dis v2 and partial english patch... runs perfect, no freezes yet by 5th badge and runs pokegen flawlessly, except for the fact I can't seem to get black and white kyurem; it always changes to regular kyurem (if someone can help, lol)

Leno

Trophies
XP
Country
Nvm fixed my problem, when you continue your game it asks if you want to turn c-gear on (since I didn't know Japanese I always pressed yes (I feel stupid)).

Seraa

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i have a R4i-Gold for 3DS and i don't know what to do now.
Thanks for all, i'm spanish and it's difficult to me understand some guides and instructions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch