• Start date
  • Views 1,161,424
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Please for faster findings, help searching.

Want some tips on how to search and where to look out for: read the quote in my signature. (top one)

EDIT: I'm off now. Got German + Math exam =(.
German one should be going okay. However the math one is the one I'm fearing for =d. Wish me luck and thumb for me.

Reactions: 3 people

iRyan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Want some tips on how to search and where to look out for: read the quote in my signature. (top one)

German one should be going okay. However the math one is the one I'm fearing for =d. Wish me luck and thumb for me.

Good luck, who knows there'll be some news when you return :)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Good luck bro.

I'll try and see if there are any new stuff

09:11; Defeating Unova Leaders unlocks the other regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh). Then, completion of the other region Leaders opens up World Leaders, which merges them all. After that, beat World Leaders to access the Champion Tournament

TheGhostOutside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Good luck bro.

09:11; Defeating Unova Leaders unlocks the other regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh). Then, completion of the other region Leaders opens up World Leaders, which merges them all. After that, beat World Leaders to access the Champion Tournament

Just to make it clear they mean the other regions leaders, not the regions themselves. (just for anyone who gets confused)

Reactions: 1 person

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Good luck bro.

Just to make it clear they mean the other regions leaders, not the regions themselves. (just for anyone who gets confused)

Good luck bro.

That's right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2