• Likes 5

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found

Pokemon Black Version 2 (J)(XenoPhobia) ROM

which I'm 99% sure is another fake, it won't open in NDS header and I don't even think XenoPhobia does ROM dumps anymore...

i've trusted ones with (XenoPhobia) before it depends sometimes its real sometimes no
My first Heart Gold rom was XenoPhobia, it still just feels too early.
it does feel a bit early for them but i dunno its not impossible. just improbable

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 will be dumped last week of this month! Don't you find it exciting?"

quote from @xenophobiands on twitter

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so we have one rumor probably fake on twitter and another probably fake debunked be twitter? weird but not unexpected in all honesty. everything goes through twitter

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
not sure if this is real...
3ad2118a.png

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, when BW1 came out this same sort of thing was going on on a lot of forums on a Thursday. Then on Friday the same thing happened but then a ROM was released in the evening by BAHAMUT. The only problem was that I wasn't at home at the exact time it was released, does anyone have any information on exactly how the ROM just blew and got into everyone's hands?

Sol64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poison heal Gliscor with roost requires no words.

i seriously think white kyurem will be its only counter as it will be specially oriented with blizzard stab.plus gliscor ain't the best specially. it's still broken though. Gliscor for Ubers? take Chandelure with shadow tag and dd moxiemence with outrage with you

But what about your avatar, that could help get Gliscor with HP ice.

i love heatran but i dont think its good enough to stop that monster especially if it switches in on a roost only a x2 might not be enough. it would depend on the heatran users patience

It seems we will need STAB SE moves then. It's the only way Gliscor will be scared off.
scared off yes. killed no. that thing will always at least hang around till the end of a match unless you really fuck up with it. ferrothorn can maybe force it out unless it runs taunt. it wont lose health but thanks to leech seed shanaigans plus immunity to toxic a high def and neutral typing it would eventually force it out or at least make it run out of eqs

You mean to tell me Gliscor can live STAB Super effective moves? Highly unlikely unless you was running...Hydro Pump Gyarados even then that would likely KO it as well. And mostly some will run taunt because that move actually helps survivability causes a lot of other set up pokemon like Ferro in question to cock up and retreat. Unless Gliscor runs both SD and Taunt + EQ and Roost, it's unlikely to do anything to Ferro let alone flying types.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1