Votes: 25 9.5%
  • Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
ok congratz. But if i first format it via windows and then with the sd formater it wont change back to fat 32?? And which options should i use in sd formater??

no it won't...just format with windows, choosing "quick format", "FAT" and "16 kilobytes"
then format again with panasonic sd formatter: options ---> FORMAT TYPE - "FULL(ERASE)" and "FORMAT SIZE AUDJUSTMENT" - "OFF"
and don't forget to backup your files first :P

@poll: no cynthia battle theme :(

Still super laggy

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

Takeshi55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if there's an AR code for the AP fix in Black 2? I need it to be an AR code for Pokémon ROM editor (a program that has that as its SPECIFIC name) to work.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me why i can play this game on my 4gb card but then its very laggy.

But when i play it on my 2gb or my 8gb card i cant save the game. Anyone got any idea??

MovieGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mine doesn't seem to be working on acekard 2i with the latest loader and akaio

it gets past the intro, and then freezes with black screen
This also happened to me. Tried it on AKAIO 1.9.0, with the 3ds 4.0.0 bootloader firmware(digital labyrinth), on HW 81. I had tried it previously on the latest bootloader, tried clean rom, tried many combinations of options, such as disabling cheats, AP. I had download play, soft reset off. Then I tried the patched rom, using all methods above. Still gives me the same result, which is black title screen after the intro, but you can hear the sound effects, but it sounds laggy, like playing with an emulator. I also tried using the game enabler code and no$gba code, each in turn, and then both at the same time, but that just gave me a white screen once the rom loaded, no opening whatsoever. If someone knows how to fix this problem, I would appreciate it.

Not a Poketard

-edit-
So I tried putting a different patched game on a different standard 2gb micro sd card. Put on akaio 1.9.0 and the game, did not change any setting. It works. Formatted my 8gb sd card again. Still gives error. Any ideas guys? 2gb was FAT, 8GB was FAT32.

tl;dr: Tried every method I know to patch the game, gives a black screen when on my 8GB micro sd card. Tried it on my 2gb micro sd card, works fine..........

Stil trying everything, doesn't seem to work, only got a 4GB micro sd, not sure what format

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Any idea why my write speed is so low on my kingston 4gb class 4 sd card?? and i want it faster so i can play. Btw its brand new

popeel1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R4i sdhc 3ds users

1.First go to https://www.sdcard.o...3/eula_windows/
2.You must do FORMAT TYPE - FULL (OverWrite)
FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT - ON
3. Now download your latest kernel. Place on the root of the memory card
4. Download RetroGamerFan Multi Cart Update http://gbatemp.net/t...pdatesreleases/
5. From The download, Extract the files Game Folder, TTMenu Folder, and Ysmenu.dat
6.Copy urscheat.dat to TTMenu Folder
7. Place Pokemon White 2 Clean

Hopefully it will work :/.
omg thank god it works, i can save, and it run at 100%
really did it really work?
it turns out after u you turn off ur ds u cant save anymore cuz it freezes after, anyway im am trying to dualboot wood r4 firmware and ima gonna see waht happens

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
R4i sdhc 3ds users

1.First go to https://www.sdcard.o...3/eula_windows/
2.You must do FORMAT TYPE - FULL (OverWrite)
FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT - ON
3. Now download your latest kernel. Place on the root of the memory card
4. Download RetroGamerFan Multi Cart Update http://gbatemp.net/t...pdatesreleases/
5. From The download, Extract the files Game Folder, TTMenu Folder, and Ysmenu.dat
6.Copy urscheat.dat to TTMenu Folder
7. Place Pokemon White 2 Clean

Hopefully it will work :/.
omg thank god it works, i can save, and it run at 100%
really did it really work?
it turns out after u you turn off ur ds u cant save anymore cuz it freezes after, anyway im am trying to dualboot wood r4 firmware and ima gonna see waht happens

Can you dual boot wood on r4i-sdhc 3ds??

guledk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else having a problem with White 2 freezing at the Pokemon World Championships after the rival battle?

Playing patched rom in patched mode on DSTwo. When I try to play in clean mode, I get a black screen at the title.

I'm having the same issue. I've got an updated (1.18) Dstwo and a 3dsxl, using a legit pokemon white 2 US copy

Got the same problem with Black 2. I wonder if anyone with a DStwo know how to fix this..

MovieGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

This also happened to me. Tried it on AKAIO 1.9.0, with the 3ds 4.0.0 bootloader firmware(digital labyrinth), on HW 81. I had tried it previously on the latest bootloader, tried clean rom, tried many combinations of options, such as disabling cheats, AP. I had download play, soft reset off. Then I tried the patched rom, using all methods above. Still gives me the same result, which is black title screen after the intro, but you can hear the sound effects, but it sounds laggy, like playing with an emulator. I also tried using the game enabler code and no$gba code, each in turn, and then both at the same time, but that just gave me a white screen once the rom loaded, no opening whatsoever. If someone knows how to fix this problem, I would appreciate it.

Not a Poketard

-edit-
So I tried putting a different patched game on a different standard 2gb micro sd card. Put on akaio 1.9.0 and the game, did not change any setting. It works. Formatted my 8gb sd card again. Still gives error. Any ideas guys? 2gb was FAT, 8GB was FAT32.

tl;dr: Tried every method I know to patch the game, gives a black screen when on my 8GB micro sd card. Tried it on my 2gb micro sd card, works fine..........

lol I found an old 1GB micro sd and it worked? No idea why, but I'm quite happy now xD

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

Not a Poketard

-edit-

lol I found an old 1GB micro sd and it worked? No idea why, but I'm quite happy now xD

What flashcard are you using??

MovieGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Not a Poketard

-edit-

What flashcard are you using??

Acekard 2i on a nintendo DS lite

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.