Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Cloud2432

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe people are actually suggesting the ROM can't be dumped. The people who have it right now probably don't want to dump it. There will be an official dump form Xenophobia or someone tomorrow. When have u ever got an early dump from some random guy? The 1st dump is always done by either Bahamut or Xenophobia.
EXIMUS is working too
wheres the proof?
Im sorry but no one on here has the game early :P
maybe some people but no one wants or cant dump it(Due to no Flashcart)
till I see someone with a Photo of the game its Bull :)
See my former post. Wal-Mart receit with clear timestamp

Anyone is free to run checks for it being photoshop'd. I'll kick back with a chuckle as I challenge the first gym leader Cheren.

Reactions: 2 people

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aw man no one is dumping it :( im kinda getting impatient, but i can still wait till sunday
Oh yeah... It kinda showed dude. -_-' Patience has it's virtue. Find something else to do.
yeah i playing my games on my 3ds and watching dr.who and waiting for two of my shows to finish downloading while waiting for pokemon black 2 and white 2

Reactions: 1 person

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe people are actually suggesting the ROM can't be dumped. The people who have it right now probably don't want to dump it. There will be an official dump form Xenophobia or someone tomorrow. When have u ever got an early dump from some random guy? The 1st dump is always done by either Bahamut or Xenophobia.
EXIMUS is working too
wheres the proof?
Im sorry but no one on here has the game early :P
maybe some people but no one wants or cant dump it(Due to no Flashcart)
till I see someone with a Photo of the game its Bull :)
See my former post. Wal-Mart receit with clear timestamp

Anyone is free to run checks for it being photoshop'd. I'll kick back with a chuckle as I challenge the first gym leader Cheren.
well what im sayin is that people on here claim to have the game and say they attemp to dump it which is highly trollin cause
if the japan copy can be dumped then this should have no problem cause its the same bs from black and white 1 saying it couldnt be dumped which was proven false :/

Cloud2432

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Byakko3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aw man no one is dumping it :( im kinda getting impatient, but i can still wait till sunday
Oh yeah... It kinda showed dude. -_-' Patience has it's virtue. Find something else to do.
yeah i playing my games on my 3ds and watching dr.who and waiting for two of my shows to finish downloading while waiting for pokemon black 2 and white 2

I found a lovely Nichijou Torrent with all 26 episodes...
Time well spent...

[EDIT]

So, If Nintendo upped their AP on Black 2/White 2,
It's gonna be hell before the roms get released...
If any release group puts these games out before the 7th, I might just donate... when I get a debit/credit card to use...

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, went to the Walmarts, none of them are selling them early. Even for extra cash.

Meh, guess those who have the game early are lucky, or have Walmart attendants that can be bribed.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is gonna be fun. Starting a war with 4chan lowlifes who can't do anything to me. They can keep cussing me out, they still can't do anything :P

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Time well spent...
i got big bang theory season 1-5 and Rupaul Drag race season 1-3 and a ultra packed of pokemon season 1-14 with all movies so far
but it still kinda annoying that the game not dumped yet

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Time well spent...
i got big bang theory season 1-5 and Rupaul Drag race season 1-3 and a ultra packed of pokemon season 1-14 with all movies so far

Big bang is funny as hell. New ep was on earlier. Try 30 rock out.

Byakko3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Time well spent...
but it still kinda annoying that the game not dumped yet

Throw in some Gurren Lagann and you've got yourself a ticket to paradise! :3

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well this is gonna be fun. Starting a war with 4chan lowlifes who can't do anything to me. They can keep cussing me out, they still can't do anything :P
Between them and you, I honestly wonder who is the "lowlife"... You're nothing but a child.

Cloud2432

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Kinda cool, but what a mess it would be. And I would weight 500 pounds with all my screw ups...