• Total voters

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Pokémon Anime isn't as popular as it was on the last 2 decades.
If Nintendo want to have a popularity similar to the pokémon golden age,
it needs to complete revamp the anime.
New Story done that
new protagonist several new lead characters were added over time, I don't think replacing Ash would change anything
new region done that
new villains done that, Team Galactic already starred in the anime, Team Plasma was supposed to, but the episodes were postponed
new pokémon done that
and changing all the apects above when there are new games of the main series ...the anime currently revolves around Black and White (Series 4 Best Wishes! - Season 2)
similar to what happens with the manga. It's exactly like that.
Oh my... could it be that... the anime is just s*it, it always has been, but previously it was protected by an aura of freshness which since evaporated, leaving the anime to its own devices, which are frankly poor for anime standards? :O

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder why there isn't an anime that with that story.
I think everybody is tired of seeing Ash fail again and again.

A anime like that could have good popularity,
and hype non-fans of pokémon into playing the game.
The fact that Pokemon Anime is way past its prime aside... why?
Agreed. I think a major overhaul is needed to actract those that aren't interested. Because it's more of the same. Especially in the anime department.
Pokemon is meant for kids first and foremost. If there are die-hard fans of it, that's just a bonus for Nintendo.

New Story, Done
new protagonism, Besides Ash and Pikachu, done. Here lies the problem though.
new region, So done. LOTS OF TIMES!
new villains, Done a lot of times.
new pokémon Do I even neeed to answer that?

and changing all the apects above when there are new games of the main series,
similar to what happens with the manga.
Done numerous times, and yet nothing has changed. My point is, it needs to change... EVERYTHING!
Invent a completely new story that isn't going to 8 gyms and challenging Poke leagues.
One could define Poke battles as a sport. And yet they could expand so MUCH MORE. But they fail at doing that. Actually no they do not, it's actually BECAUSE they don't want to do it.
It's actually one of the reasons I find Digimon to be more interesting than pokémon. No joke.

Reactions: 1 person

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
New Story done that
new protagonist several new lead characters were added over time, I don't think replacing Ash would change anything
new region done that
new villains done that, Team Galactic already starred in the anime, Team Plasma was supposed to, but the episodes were postponed
new pokémon done that
and changing all the apects above when there are new games of the main series ...the anime currently revolves around Black and White (Series 4 Best Wishes! - Season 2)
similar to what happens with the manga. It's exactly like that.
Oh my... could it be that... the anime is just s*it, it always has been, but previously it was protected by an aura of freshness which since evaporated, leaving the anime to its own devices, which are frankly poor for anime standards? :O

Changing Ash would change everything.
The changes on Anime are not even close to Mangá changes.
Anime story is more of the same, Ash failling again and again with the same damn goal,
to become the pokémon master.
From one Mangá of Pokémon to another, It's a complete new story.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHY WHY WHY IS THIS.... sorry I could not control myself for a moment. Why is this thread soo long right now? The game has not been leaked, dump, or officially released yet and people are acting like it is armageddon. I don't get it are people weird or what?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WHY WHY WHY IS THIS.... sorry I could not control myself for a moment. Why is this thread soo long right now? The game has not been leaked, dump, or officially released yet and people are acting like it is armageddon. I don't get it are people weird or what?

It's because you're new here,
and haven't seen what chaos it becomes when there is a pokémon dump release.
If you keep viewing this topic, soon you'll see the holocaust

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

...Most of us are just waiting for the rom dump, and are pretty much fearing the Pokeflood.
Not to mention, that I don't see anyone here right now acting like it's armageddon

None of us are freaking out...yet.

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's because you're new here,
and haven't seen what chaos it becomes when there is a pokémon dump release.
If you keep viewing this topic, soon you'll see the holocaust

Ahh, I remember June/July before the Japanese game was released. This thread is nothing compared to that ;D

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: 2 people

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I just don't want to think what will happen when the first Pokemon for 3DS is released.

(Considering that the 3DS wouldn't be hacked soon) There will be thousands of threads asking "How can I play/download Pokemon for 3DS"

Reactions: 2 people

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hope you certain people know that if the rom is going to released, we aren't nor will post the rom here, or post a link to it, or to a youtube vodeo.

I don't see why not posting a video.
It isn't against the rules, and it could be a comfirmation that the rom is out and legit

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just don't want to think what will happen when the first Pokemon for 3DS is released.

(Considering that the 3DS wouldn't be hacked soon) There will be thousands of threads asking "How can I play/download Pokemon for 3DS"
when this happens, black-ice will start to say that he is the best, and some idiots will start flaming other idiots

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope you certain people know that if the rom is going to released, we aren't nor will post the rom here, or post a link to it, or to a youtube vodeo.

It isn't against the rules, and it could be a comfirmation that the rom is out and legit
Because the videos that will be linked will have "ROM link in the Description" as their title.

tysonrss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because the videos that will be linked will have "ROM link in the Description" as their title.
And 9/10 times those roms are fake. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: more of a platinum guy myself personally