ROM Hack Pokemon Black Ruby & White Sapphire

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holoflame said:
Quick question: Are the Gym leaders' sprites and the E4 sprites also changed?
Yes. Well, at least the Gym Leaders are, I don't know about the E4.

QUOTE(Dan Kuso @ Jun 1 2011, 02:37 PM) Maybe,Maybe Not
Don't be a troll.

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
This kinda reminds me of the Ruby destiny hack which was awesome (Hope this tops it)
yay.gif

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
added new fakemon is impossible without modified core system to read archive called narc and another format... and evolution method is MAX = 7 and not more than this ...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So from what you've said it seems like it's almost done. Any word on a time table?

AlexMason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fireworks said:
...You can't just take somebodies fakemon and put them into a hack, they're someone else's artwork. That's plagiarism...
Unlicensed material as far as I know are unprotected and since they are in the free domain they can be used by anyone who wants... commercial or not, but since you want to talk about DMCA(Digital Millennium Copyright Act) what difference is it then having a rom... or having the ShinyGold cartridge you claim you have.

You(Not directed towards any specific person) "plagiarized"(I am aware this is not the correct terminology, used as comparison aspect.) gamefreak by hacking their rom, sprites, "real"mon, tiles, etc.. etc...

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does this Rockstar Dude did change his First Post,cause it is already Mid June and no Progress have been happen to exist

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
I apologise if I'm being rude, but I think I'm going to pull out of this project. I haven't done a thing, I'm clueless about what's going on and Andi knows everything I do anyway.

Good luck with the rest.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think its safe to say that the team died... I'm sorry, but I'm taking all of the good memories with me, and pull off some sprite mods of my own .. I'm sorry guys, but I tried helping, and nobody gives a darn about whats going on inside the team... So bb, and I guess You'll see more of me later.(clue hint whoop whoop)

D

Deleted-273695

Yes, maybe pokecommunity.com would give much more appreciation for your hack then here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4