Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Dr.Aqua said:
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:
What are these B/W hacking tools, by the way?

Have you ever heard of a search engine? Very interesting thing.
He didn't ask where to get them, he's asking what you're using.

I know, but there are only so many nds hacking tools available made especially for B/W. Among them, Kazo's tools, Twisted fatals, crystal tile, etc

OT: Testers who dont know how to hack roms can still help with the storyline and trainer team builders.

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well on youtube there is already someone who make a remake.they wont give anyone the links unless there known pokemon youtubers.contact the creator and maybe u can work with him

Dr.Aqua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XAlexBlitz209X said:
You'd Probably Want To Talk To humanshoe69 On Youtube Check His Video...

He only changed trainer, but were planning on changing the entire story and gameplay, ill contact him anyways to see if hee wants to join.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is possible change a story, but is need someone was discovery for scripting :/ , for now you can just changing pokemon stat/data/wild/ any, sprite, yeah for mapping you can using link tools on pokemon comunity forum

frank12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would like to be a tester.
yaynds.gif

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I won't be able to do anything pertaining to actually hacking anything for a while, seeing as I'm waiting for my new RAM to arrive so my Windows VM actually does something (my old one broke)

[edit]
Methinks I'd also be pretty good at coming up with trainer teams (don't actually ask me to hack them in unless you're used to disappointment)
[/edit]

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I'd like to help with this too. I can probably help with anything that isn't to do with actually making sprites or music since I'm hopeless at those, but stuff like deciding trainers, editing Wild Pokémon etcetera should be fine.

I sent a request for the Google group as well.

Also I have one suggestion that would affect things: it might be better to use the Hoenn Dex rather than the 135 Hoenn Pokémon alone, since the variety is pretty limited if you're sticking to those (not to mention a fair few of the leaders use stuff outside of the Hoenn Pokémon like Geodude, Machop, Magneton etcetera). If you were planning to do that anyway or change the teams of the Gym Leaders/Elite Four then ignore me, but otherwise 200 Pokémon is a lot better than 135.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021