Hacking pokemon black europe or us version problem

lovemichaelowen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
hello everyone, i have been searching over youtube and many forums about a simple way to make the pokemon black europe or us version works on the www.ndsill.net version

I really have downloaded patched versions of the game, have patched them my own starting from clean pokemon rom, the same problem when i start my ds, errorcode 4

can anyone simplify for me the way to make this game work on my r4i nds ill

thankyou very much

Stropdasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I guess you are someone who posts first and read later. Otherwise you would have seen this a message like this. I guess this topic will be locked soon as did all the others with this topic in the R4DS forum.

Vulpes Abnocto said:
Welcome to GBAtemp.
You may have noticed that we don't have individual threads for making Pokemon Black or White work with every flashcart.
(though not for lack of people posting them)
If we were to allow it, the forum would be entirely overrun with pokemon threads.
So unfortunately I have to close this thread.
But I truly hope you're able to find a solution that works for you.

Here are some places for you to start looking
Official B/W thread
AP discussion thread
Also be sure and check the thread that m33st4 posted.

Hope you stick around after you find your fix.

lovemichaelowen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
guys but i really have used all patches and all firmware including animex v but still doesnt work, i get the errorcode 4

sorry if it was answered before to any member but i tried searching and still cant find how

please do help me

Z

Zorua

lovemichaelowen said:
guys but i really have used all patches and all firmware including animex v but still doesnt work, i get the errorcode 4

sorry if it was answered before to any member but i tried searching and still cant find how

please do help me

Have you tried formatting your SD using SD Formatter? Have you tried Wood R4 v1.27?

lovemichaelowen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Sausage Head said:
This was just below your question. You need the patched ROM and it'll work on ANiMeX's new firmware
Use the search function next time.

because when you say patched rom, means there are alot of patched version and there are patched version for pokemon black japanese version, im talking about european or american version, if there is really a patch that is working for you guys, tell me which patch and i will try it

thankyou again

Z

Zorua

lovemichaelowen said:
Sausage Head said:
This was just below your question. You need the patched ROM and it'll work on ANiMeX's new firmware
Use the search function next time.

because when you say patched rom, means there are alot of patched version and there are patched version for pokemon black japanese version, im talking about european or american version, if there is really a patch that is working for you guys, tell me which patch and i will try it

thankyou again

Look at my other post. Have you tried what was mentioned in that?

lovemichaelowen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:

please do help me

Have you tried formatting your SD using SD Formatter? Have you tried Wood R4 v1.27?

i did format to the sd, besides when i used wood r4 1,27 alone, it doesnt work, i need to use official firmeware which is 1.4, and i dont know where i can put the wood r4

can u tell me how?

Z

Zorua

lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:

please do help me

i did format to the sd, besides when i used wood r4 1,27 alone, it doesnt work, i need to use official firmeware which is 1.4, and i dont know where i can put the wood r4

can u tell me how?

Download wood r4 as an nds and run the nds file while using the official firmware.

lovemichaelowen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:

please do help me

can u tell me how?

Download wood r4 as an nds and run the nds file while using the official firmware.

ok i download the wood r4 1.27, now where i can put it excatly on the SD? in which file?

Z

Zorua

lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:

please do help me

can u tell me how?

ok i download the wood r4 1.27, now where i can put it excatly on the SD? in which file?

Did you download 'Wood R4 as an nds' ? If not, download it from here and place everything on the sd card and run the .nds file from your ds.

lovemichaelowen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:

please do help me

can u tell me how?

Did you download 'Wood R4 as an nds' ? If not, download it from here and place everything on the sd card and run the .nds file from your ds.

there are 3 differents wood

Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.27
Wood R4iDSN (.NDS) v1.27
Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.27

which one is suiting my r4i ds ill???

Z

Zorua

lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:

please do help me

can u tell me how?

there are 3 differents wood

Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.27
Wood R4iDSN (.NDS) v1.27
Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.27

which one is suiting my r4i ds ill???

Try all 3. You also need to download the latest wood. Download it here. Once you downloaded everything, copy everything to the sd card and run all .nds files that you downloaded. Use whichever works.

Z

Zorua

lovemichaelowen said:
ok i download the Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.27

now which pokemon patch for the european version or american one can work?

You don't need to patch it. The clean rom will work with it.

lovemichaelowen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:

is there a youtube clip explaining how? like downloading the firmware of the flashcart, downloading the wood version as nds and you said wood firmeware, then you put all of it in the cart and it will work?

Z

Zorua

lovemichaelowen said:
Zorua said:
lovemichaelowen said:

is there a youtube clip explaining how? like downloading the firmware of the flashcart, downloading the wood version as nds and you said wood firmeware, then you put all of it in the cart and it will work?

Yes. You don't need a youtube clip. I've explained pretty much everything. Why don't you try it? Run the nds wood and then run your game.

lovemichaelowen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I just put the ANIMAL firmware, the wood r4 1.27 and the wood as .nds and i put the clean room of pokemon black on my SD and nothing works, i went to the wood.nds and when i click on it it does not display any game on it

did I do something wrong or i missed a step?

lovemichaelowen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
here is all the files u told me to put and still the wood.nds cant detect the games
1116233118.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH