Gaming Pokemon Black 2 Debug Pokemon I have found so far

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I dislike current Pokemon games, I love stuff like this. Debug menus, hidden sprites, beta versions, etc...

I found a site about this kind of stuff specifically but I can't manage to find it again. :(
I like debug anything in general and this is just something I was able to find and it wasn't just sprites and animations I also found custom crys but saddly I can record any of them, any suggestions of a method to grab the sounds of their crys?

If you have a microphone, you can try Vocaroo.
Saddly, I don't have a microphone and I mite just try recording a WMV or a AVI and extracting the audio maybe.

Pyrii

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a feeling these are meant for the Pokéstar Studios: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9star_Studios

I kinda had a hunch after I saw the first couple. You basically battle the props to make the movie.

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling these are meant for the Pokéstar Studios: http://bulbapedia.bu...%A9star_Studios

I kinda had a hunch after I saw the first couple. You basically battle the props to make the movie.
That's what I wanted to say at first but all them have custom crys plus there's alternates of all the Unknowns, althought the alternates of the Unknowns have been in quite a few of the Pokemon games but crash the game randomly during battle at any given moment. (by alternate I mean unknowns with an odd cry, odd names that sometimes are just question marks going alround your screen, and have been in most of the Pokemon games but nobody realizes it)

Pyrii

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a feeling these are meant for the Pokéstar Studios: http://bulbapedia.bu...%A9star_Studios

That's what I wanted to say at first but all them have custom crys plus there's alternates of all the Unknowns, althought the alternates of the Unknowns have been in quite a few of the Pokemon games but crash the game randomly during battle at any given moment. (by alternate I mean unknowns with an odd cry, odd names that sometimes are just question marks going alround your screen, and have been in most of the Pokemon games but nobody realizes it)
Have you played Pokéstar Studios to see if the cries are the same? And are you using a translated version? Would explain the slightly off names. Obviously what you're calling up are their base stats, attributes etc. In Pokéstar Studios they'll have different levels, moves, types, items and probably cries. in fact in the beta there were shiny sprites for the robots.

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Have you played Pokéstar Studios to see if the cries are the same? And are you using a translated version? Would explain the slightly off names. Obviously what you're calling up are their base stats, attributes etc. In Pokéstar Studios they'll have different levels, moves, types, items and probably cries. in fact in the beta there were shiny sprites for the robots.
I haven't played Pokéstar Studios but they all have the same stats with the base of 100 on everything for all of them, but any idea why the alternate Unknowns are in near every Pokemon game?

Pyrii

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't played Pokéstar Studios but they all have the same stats with the base of 100 on everything for all of them, but any idea why the alternate Unknowns are in near every Pokemon game?
Probably just logical, If you're gonna have an alphabet of Unowns, might as well do the whole set, including special characters. Probably for compatibility, future use or events.

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably just logical, If you're gonna have an alphabet of Unowns, might as well do the whole set, including special characters. Probably for compatibility, future use or events.
The alternate Unknowns have the same sprites but here's what they do: crash the game at random times, have any cry from any other Pokemon, have full animation, only knows pound (like all the of the other debug Pokemon excluding MissingNo.), and have names of random Alt code symbols or just question marks covering the screen; and if they were planned to be used in a event why are they in almost all of the Pokemon games?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
While I dislike current Pokemon games, I love stuff like this. Debug menus, hidden sprites, beta versions, etc...

I found a site about this kind of stuff specifically but I can't manage to find it again. :(
http://tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor

Reactions: 1 person

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

yes. YES! That is exactly the site I was looking for. I could kiss your furry little face right now.

Reactions: 1 person

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yes. YES! That is exactly the site I was looking for. I could kiss your furry little face right now.
Anybody wanna add the Pokemon I found to their article on Pokemon Black 2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol