Pokemon Battle Revolution

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Zelgerath, Dec 13, 2007.

Dec 13, 2007

Pokemon Battle Revolution by Zelgerath at 7:58 PM (1,257 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Zelgerath
    OP

Newcomer Zelgerath Newbie

United States
    If you have Pokemon Battle Revolution and you have friends with Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, please give this a chance. http://youtube.com/PKMNBlogger
    The link above is to my Pokemon Blog which explains the creation of "official" teams of Pokemon Trainers.
    It is all explained in my blog.

Thank you for your time

Once this thing gets going I plan to not only host team internet battles, but create VGMVs of them (videogame music videos)

A special thanks to Vahnyyz who is the very first to subscribe to PKMNBlogger, and appears interested in participating [​IMG]

Edit: Posts merged together. DON'T DOUBLE, TRIPLE, AND/OR QUADRUPLE POST! [​IMG] - Ace

2. Zelgerath
    OP

Newcomer Zelgerath Newbie

United States
    well, I have to go to sleep soon. but I want this thread to be on the front page 1 more time before then, goodnight!

3. mkoo

Member mkoo GBAtemp Fan

Turkey
    Wow quadruple posts... Something on topic: I suggest you use a Pokémon themed forum.

4. Vahnyyz

Member Vahnyyz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i figure i'll get my little sister to use my pearl and i'll use my diamond on my other ds and we'll just need 1 more person to set it up