ROM Hack Pokemon B&W2 Bag editing tool

Madara-Uchiha59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anything like this exist?

I have used Pokegen in the past but it is mainly for pokemon and doesn't aim much toward the bag, so I was thinking maybe if there was something like pokegen but aimed towards the bag, then maybe, when people use their AR codes then when codes like all TM/HM mess up your game, something like this could really help.

I once used the All TM/HM code on my pokemon Black and I ended up with my TM slot being full with TM's but my HM's were in my Medicine Bag, this was extremely unfortunate because when I tried to teach my pokemon an HM move, it would simply say "You have used your last HM02 Fly" or something like that. With a tool that could edit the player bag, problems like that would cease to exist because one would simply modify their bag and put the HM's back in their rightful places.

But I digress.

Is there such thing as a bag editor for pokemon B&W2?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can edit your item bags in Pokegen. Go to Tools, Items. You can select which bag from the drop-down list.

Madara-Uchiha59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can edit your item bags in Pokegen. Go to Tools, Items. You can select which bag from the drop-down list.

Yes, I have done that but my problem with it is that you can only edit items you currently have in-game as far as I'm aware.

I am looking for something more complete than that, a pokegen for bags or bag-gen if you will, that allows the user to place items that currently do not have, into their bag.

This would be a brilliant way for people to get otherwise unobtainable items in their bag a good example of this would be getting the red chain in pokemon platinum :D.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can add more items, that you don't have. Try double clicking an empty space. Sometimes it needs weird timing, kind of like when renaming a file in windows.

Reactions: 1 person

Madara-Uchiha59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can add more items, that you don't have. Try double clicking an empty space. Sometimes it needs weird timing, kind of like when renaming a file in windows.

Thanks, will try that.

Is there anyway to activate challenge mode on an existing file through pokegen?

Not that I know of but I do have a code to unlock all the keys, it requires the unlock of challenge mode first though :/

Madara-Uchiha59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Tried and worked, thanks a lot.

If I could rep, you would certainly have a +1 in my books.

Takes three clicks at the same speed of opening a program from the desktop by the way LOL!!

Madara-Uchiha59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anyway to activate challenge mode on an existing file through pokegen?
You cannot presently do that with Pokegen, but you can unlock keys with AR codes.

How do I add new codes to the usrcheat file? or do i just have to wait for an update

Download R4CCE, it is a Cheat Code Editor, simply import the USRCHEAT,DAT from your rom, choose the game you want to add new codes for and select add new code a voila you're done.

If you need any further help or sources, just say so, I can post a link for R4CCE and give a written step-by-step for you, or I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who also use R4CCE.

Codr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't "weird timing", it's perfectly normal and intended behavior. I cannot believe how many people lack basic Windows understanding.

Reactions: 1 person

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't "weird timing", it's perfectly normal and intended behavior. I cannot believe how many people lack basic Windows understanding.
Calm down. It doesn't handle basic double clicking, not my fault. If it's intentional, cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y