Gaming Pokemon B/W possible sucessor?

TheCypher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
By sucessor I mean in the same way platinum,emerald and maybe crystal(never actualy got around playing this one) are to their respetice generations.So is there any word if there will be one for Black and White?And if not wich one do you guys thinks s the best one to buy?,since they said in interviews the game actualy have more diferences than in the other generations aside from just pokemon,or is that not true?

Blackout

Trophies
Website
geekllife.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
TheCypher said:
By sucessor I mean in the same way platinum,emerald and maybe crystal(never actualy got around playing this one) are to their respetice generations.So is there any word if there will be one for Black and White?And if not wich one do you guys thinks s the best one to buy?,since they said in interviews the game actualy have more diferences than in the other generations aside from just pokemon,or is that not true?

Chances are it'll be Pokémon Gray since it fits with the theme assuming they release a 3rd game for 5th gen.

If you get Black you get Reshiram (White Dragon), the Black City which is loaded with trainers that have fully evolved Pokémon and I believe Soryuu City (8th Gym) is all fancy-tech like.

Whereas...

If you get White you get Zekrom (Black Dragon), the White Forest which has the earliest form of Pokémon and Soryuu City (8th Gym) is far more nature-like.

Both obviously have their exclusive Pokémon (White gets Yuniran while Black gets Gothimu) and some others which can be found here: http://is.gd/g3S3r

For more information just have a read through the BW section on Serebii: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We decided a month ago in the "Official Pokemon Black and White thread" that the next one would be "Pokemon Grey"

Nothing else makes sense.

/thread

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
We decided a month ago in the "Official Pokemon Black and White thread" that the next one would be "Pokemon Grey"

Nothing else makes sense.

/thread
None of the successors make sense.

By that logic, Red & blue would have given way to Purple & etcetc.

What are the ubers in this gen again? Yeah, one of them will be on the boxart

Color will most likely be dull, so grey isn't out of the picture but I wouldn't say no other color would make sense

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure elements/metals aren't completely far off, eh?

Like Onyx or something? (Or can it not be named after Pokemon?) Wasn't there a fan mod named something like that, or something?

lol, what about Pokemon Clear? No, I take it back, that just sounds stupid.

I don't know anymore, Grey doesn't sound that bad. Or maybe they'll name it Ash. (lol, Pokepun)

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
you are all wrong. the third game that'll accompany black and white will be purloin macguffin.

/thread

the staple of pokemon yellow was pikachu.
the staple of pokemon platinum was giratina.
the staple of pokemon emerald was rayquaza
the staple of pokemon crystal was suicune.

what does this have in common? every 3rd game to accompany 2 new gen titles had the color of whatever staple pokemon they had. this is also the same for most of the other games.

meaning whatever pokemon is going to be on the front of the case is going to determine the name of the game.

as all of the 5th generation pokemon have been established, it's safe to assume that some legendary we already know about will be on the front of the box.

now, think of all of the 5th gen legendaries. as i don't know which are legendaries and which aren't, for the most part, i won't be listing them here.

if you really think the name of the 3rd 5th gen title will be gray, then go find a gray 5th gen legendary.
tongue.gif

Emobagels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inunah said:
you are all wrong. the third game that'll accompany black and white will be purloin macguffin.

/thread

the staple of pokemon yellow was pikachu.
the staple of pokemon platinum was giratina.
the staple of pokemon emerald was rayquaza
the staple of pokemon crystal was suicune.

what does this have in common? every 3rd game to accompany 2 new gen titles had the color of whatever staple pokemon they had. this is also the same for most of the other games.

meaning whatever pokemon is going to be on the front of the case is going to determine the name of the game.

as all of the 5th generation pokemon have been established, it's safe to assume that some legendary we already know about will be on the front of the box.

now, think of all of the 5th gen legendaries. as i don't know which are legendaries and which aren't, for the most part, i won't be listing them here.

if you really think the name of the 3rd 5th gen title will be gray, then go find a gray 5th gen legendary.
tongue.gif

idk if this has been posted before in this thread (cuz i haven't read it fully yet) but probably the main pokemon of gray would be kyuurem.

reason:
-(bulbapedia) it's part of the energy trio (which reshiram and zekrom are a part of)
-same battle music as resh/zek(slightly altered)
-the energy trio is based on yin, yang, and wuji (black, white, light blue; colors of kyu,zek,and resh)

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
thecypher said:
by sucessor i mean in the same way platinum,emerald and maybe crystal(never actualy got around playing this one) are to their respetice generations.so is there any word if there will be one for black and white?and if not wich one do you guys thinks s the best one to buy?,since they said in interviews the game actualy have more diferences than in the other generations aside from just pokemon,or is that not true?

gray/grey.

is it really that hard?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: