ROM Hack Pokemon AP/patch threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Back-up save still 'fails' with latest firmware (4.8 X) on G6DS. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I keep saving in the house, immediately after you get the ability to save.

TheChosenBanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
SinR said:
trying the most recent M3 firmware now, gonna run in and out of buildings for 5 minutes

also, quit quoting the guy that posted the GIANT FUCKING UNHAPPY CRYING FACE thats emo over losing 5 levels

10minutes later, no freeze. yay M3
im not emo !!
rofl2.gif

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Supernico00 said:
Damn the USA version is fixed for the supercard DS one but the french one is not...
It's the same damn AP protection , isn't there a way to just copy the crack to the French one ? :=(

I don't know how but if you change the french gameid to the us gameid it should work.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
OK from the looks of the change log, the M3 team have yet to fix the AP on either HG or SS, (as well as WarioWare).
This has left me suitably annoyed. A few weeks ago I felt awesome for having the only card that worked with Sonic and Sega straight off the bat. Now, I feel disheartened
frown.gif

EDIT: Apparently, Warioware works on M3 and Pokemon works more than it did before... Sounds like the M3 team are phasing out G6DS support
frown.gif

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys,

I've Tested Pokemon SoulSilver on my Galaxy Eagle and it works. No Freezes/BlackOuts or whatsoever

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Sabregod said:
Hey Guys,

I've Tested Pokemon SoulSilver on my Galaxy Eagle and it works. No Freezes/BlackOuts or whatsoever
The freezes happen more often as you go further into the game, after 3/4 badges is when it becomes hard to play due to the freezes, how far did you test in?

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i tried going inside/outside in houses for several times and still no freezes. I didn't really play through the Game. Maybe i play a little bit later
tongue.gif

EDIT: I've tried running it on AKAIO 1.5.1 MOD and it freezes and become unplayable after going in/out in houses. Hopefully my Galaxy Eagle will run this game flawlessly

SinR

The Terribad Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Sabregod said:
Hey Guys,

The freezes happen more often as you go further into the game, after 3/4 badges is when it becomes hard to play due to the freezes, how far did you test in?

as I said, i think i spent maybe 5 min running in and out of a house and then another 5 of battling thru the 3rd gym with no blackouts/freezes on M3 Zero hardware on my DS Phat.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SinR said:
Rydian said:
Sabregod said:
Hey Guys,

battling thru the 3rd gym.

try after beating it.

SinR

The Terribad Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
SinR said:
Rydian said:
Sabregod said:
Hey Guys,

battling thru the 3rd gym.

try after beating it.

I have 2 badges. at 0 it would freeze/blackscreen after 20ish events. with 2 the game would freeze after maybe 10 events (battles, running in and out of buildings) and now it doesn't. with the new firmware.

IWHBYD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Toni Plutonij said:
:rofl:This was great!

Kroatien99 said:
OMG It's so funny. GREAT!!

QUOTE(hey_hey! @ Mar 24 2010, 05:43 PM)
BEST FUCKING MOVIE EVER !!!!!

It´s one of my favorite series (I´m just an other fan of Vetealaversh). And since everyone was like "OMFG!!! PACTCH!!! WE WANNA A PATCH" I said, well lets lol a while.
grog.gif

Hope you liked it
laugh.gif
. For more visit the oficial newgrunds portal form the autor. http://darkar.newgrounds.com/flash/ ( "The Legend of Melda" is one of my favorites
yay.gif
)
Saludos desde Guadalajara
evil.gif

By the way, this is a version with a better subtitle translation http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/531179

ectoplasmer3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif
Is there a patch out for Acekard 2i? Latest AKAIO, Pkmn HeartGold, but when I saved the first time in Union Cave with a Hoothoot and Quilava, once I turn it on again it goes to the new game screen , and then I start a new game, then go up to Pokeathalon, get like 2000AP, save, and then I turn it off then turn it on again tomorrow , then I end up in Union Cave with a hoothoot and Quilava? I'm pretty sure this is anti-piracy, or do I just need a new ROM?
cry.gif

EDIT: ok i'm trying out #2..... and eating waffles.
yay.gif

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1- there is no patch for no game HG/SS (U)
2- make sure your rom it's working in a emulator(if saves/freeze/black screen/etc)
3- bad luck

ectoplasmer3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadow&Light said:
1- there is no patch for no game HG/SS (U)
2- make sure your rom it's working in a emulator(if saves/freeze/black screen/etc)
3- bad luck
Wait! How do I insert saves into NO$GBA? is it ok if I just put the ROM?

Aww...shit.

bathmat

Trophies
XP
Country
Heartgold's working, with no freezes (tested up to 50 events). (soul silver probs works too but i havnt tried it.)

Running on m3 ds real, touchpod v4.8x

btw, u hav to use either rom # 4787 (HG), or 4788 (SS), and also delete ur old save file.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ectoplasmer3 said:
cry.gif
Is there a patch out for Acekard 2i? Latest AKAIO, Pkmn HeartGold, but when I saved the first time in Union Cave with a Hoothoot and Quilava, once I turn it on again it goes to the new game screen , and then I start a new game, then go up to Pokeathalon, get like 2000AP, save, and then I turn it off then turn it on again tomorrow , then I end up in Union Cave with a hoothoot and Quilava? I'm pretty sure this is anti-piracy, or do I just need a new ROM?
cry.gif

EDIT: ok i'm trying out #2..... and eating waffles.
yay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==