TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't really been watching the forums in the last few days (too busy playing my non-freezing retail Hg/Ss cart
tongue.gif
) to see if any new R4 trolls have shown up, but there's still no patch, huh? Wow, Nintendo did a great job on this one, lol.

banditkeith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
Haven't really been watching the forums in the last few days (too busy playing my non-freezing retail Hg/Ss cart
tongue.gif
) to see if any new R4 trolls have shown up, but there's still no patch, huh? Wow, Nintendo did a great job on this one, lol.

A patch IS out! For US and European versions anyway.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217811

I was actually going to cave in and buy a retail cart but then this patch showed up an hour after I decided to go buy it tomorrow (today) so yay!

Oh and Toni, I think you can rest at ease a little more now. Just make sure that patch thread remains there and I think the AP threads should die down.
Unless there are foolish fools who do foolish things and foolishly don't read the titles then make foolishly foolish threads.

Jordy_San

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gazooki said:
It sure is gonna be fun when the 5th gen comes along...
Yeah, the only thing that could happen now is an even MORE intellegent AP :<
Nintendo has been underestimated for too long I guess

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
It's not uncommon for a game to go for 2 weeks until a good crack comes out, regardless of platform. The majority of people aren't immediately involved in this timeframe and its frustration and once things are settled people just enjoy their game as if the crack has always been there and the 2 weeks are forgotten.

Jordy_San

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Searinox said:
It's not uncommon for a game to go for 2 weeks until a good crack comes out, regardless of platform. The majority of people aren't immediately involved in this timeframe and its frustration and once things are settled people just enjoy their game as if the crack has always been there and the 2 weeks are forgotten.
2 Weeks don't seem like much, but I believe it was never Nintendo's plan to make an uncrackable AP, simply because that is impossible.
They wanted us to work for it, and make it take long enough for a bunch of us to buy the game because they have given up hope for a patch.
If I'm correct, then Nintendo succeeded.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TM2-Megatron said:
Ah, well. I was kind of hoping it'd never be patched, and R4 users would finally be forced to upgrade to something better.
evil.gif

I guess they can hang onto the things for a little while longer, though.
rolleyes.gif

I'm in agreement with this statement.

shall we close this thread?

vodat303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ive played it for 4 hours straight and had no freezes on dstt, but i will still save frequently so i don't throw my ds at the wall when the inevitable freeze does come.
good luck to everyone else

Vladek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rudolf's patch has worked wonders for me... i've downloaded a few others recommended on this site, which were infested with viruses. =/

Elromski

Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
For those of you who don't know where to download Rudolph's patch you can get it here: sorry if it has already been linked, i was skimming through the pages and didn't notice link, and i wasn't bothered to look through all the pages :S. But anyway there it is for those of you who want it
smile.gif

EDIT: Ooooh sorry if I wasnt supposed to link that since it has to do with the AP
frown.gif
PLX NO BANHAMZOR
frown.gif

EXTRA EDIT:): Took off the link..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8