Not open for further replies.

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WillySH43 said:
Yep, i want to translate in French. For traduction, i wish to use the same tool, take the text from the french roms and put it in the Japanese patched roms.

I might do the same for the german version, if you find the correct tools it'd be cool to send them to me.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, when I go to get my Bicycle from the Shopkeeper he says we should exchange phone numbers. Then he hands over the bicycle, but he does not (or forgets) to exchange phone numbers with me. Anyone else experience this?

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it happens, but its unoffical- he gets your phone number and calls you and tells you to keep the bike when you've rode it around enough.

olcohalic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
salamai said:
Hey, when I go to get my Bicycle from the Shopkeeper he says we should exchange phone numbers. Then he hands over the bicycle, but he does not (or forgets) to exchange phone numbers with me. Anyone else experience this?

OH. MY. GOD...

THAT'S AWFUL!
But srsly, people angry because of freezing and not even being able to play - and you're bloody phone isn't working.
hate2.gif

I've looked at that guy on twitter- doesn't seem legit to me... just one post? No sharing of file?
Then again, we might just be assuming the worst. Maybe he's working on it, but being quiet to wind us all up?

HotSauce23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gameandmatch said:
the more i read, the more i see that no one has yet found out how to fix it yet, rite?

I get the same feeling..except i feel more like everyone has just given up lol

w00w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why translate to french.The french rom already out no ? or the usa one don't have anti-piracy ?

WillySH43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because, maybe like un the US version, the AP is juste horrible. Every 24 actions the game is freezing, and more your play, more the number of event decreased. After 3 badges, the game will freez after 1 event, so :
-Enter on a house : Freez
-Begin a fight : Freez
-Speak to somebody : Freez
The game is "unplayable". Some hackers has found how it works, but they don't now how to fix it. And worst, they things that's juste impossible. That's why we want to do a translation patch.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok I dont like the admins!

Here I was at work reading the forum (yes my work is boring as) and I saw the whole Ryqib thing happening and wanted to post badly but couldnt log in

so yea, heres my reply to the admins

GOOD ON YA!
I used to be a mod/cleaner on a forum and I praise you for your patience lol..I wouldve banned some of em ages ago >_>

Anyway
Can I have a patch? I hurt my finger
frown.gif

EDIT:
For those wanting to buy an Acekard check this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=211187 Im going to buy it from there

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well... unless soneone makes a general patch for the ROM (not a firmware fix), the forums will have a hellish time for at least a month...

maybe someone should call the romhackers and beg for it... for the sake and wellfare of dozens of gaming forums

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Perhaps not 100% on Cyclo yet, mine isn't connecting to wi-fi. Suggestions?

i've had some trouble with wi-fi battles with my old ds... i have to test my new ds lite to find out. but GTS is fine for some odd reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you get the words yawn and wut you'll be golden +1