Misc Pokemon 3DS Wifi Centre

eugene222

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, its just because I need to wait till mid february when I get my new copy of black 2. My little brother have lost our black 2 card some weeks ago when he was in austria. I only have the backup of the rom on my flashcard so I can not use poketransfer till I get the retail game. And if there is an option to not wait till mid february it would be very nice, since Im a not so patient person :).

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there supposed to be like a subscription fee something like $6 a month. It's ridiculous that is one reason I will not be getting Poke bank, and frankly the only reason. I could see charging a couple of dollars for the app, but my God a subscription fee that's ridiculous!

Oswarlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$4.99 USD per year. Much better than monthly. Even better would have been a user-installable dropbox like setup to host our own poke banks. But no, such dreams will never come.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehm... that's a little better i'll probably just use my friends Poke bank if he gets it. Still do't see the point of a subscription though. Hopefully they'll just make it free.

npb86

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS FC: 3909-8917-7490 3DS name is Nick. My safari has Dragon though I can't remember at the moment who all it includes. I'm also looking for a safari with Pikachu in it if anyone can help with that, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe my friend safari is dragon. Gabite, Druddigon, and something else i cant quite remember, but add me and send a pm or reply to this post with your friend code so ik you added. P.s FC in my sig

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really need some friends for the safari, feel free to add me. :) Pokemon in my safari are: Gloom, Ariados and Toxicroak.

Name: Kye
FC: 0748-2151-7624

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my fc is 0447-6147-0198

i dont know what safari i have yet since i have noone to get that info from yet...

please pm me if u add me so i can add you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: meh stats, but amazing in execution